Save (Sean/White)

Author's note: We are almost done with Black/White kitten story. The last part will be next tomorrow. 😉

The second Gumpa, Yok and Gram stepped out of the garage to find and save Black, Sean couldn't think of anything else but crying White on his lap. The kitten's ears were tickling his nose, yet he didn't dare to do anything to remove them. The poor baby must have been guilty of arguing with his brother. Sean couldn't imagine how hard it must be for him. He wrapped his arms more tightly around White's petite waist, preventing him from falling, planting small kisses on his head from time to time. White calmed down significantly after a while, moving around to get more comfortable and making Sean uncomfortable in the process. If the situation was different, Sean would love to have White all over him. He gently pushed the younger's head away from his neck, wiping the tears left on his cheeks. 

"Sean." White snuffle. 

"I know, White. They will find Black and bring him back." Sean caressed White's soft cheek. The kitty didn't hesitate to nuzzle his palm, enjoying the warmth. It was mesmerizing how adorable and beautiful White looked. Sean didn't even know his head leaned closer to White's face until their noses touched. Sean closed his eyes, trying to stop the need to kiss the cute boy. Before he could pull away, White's plush lips landed on his. Sean's mind went blank. He pulled White closer and started to move his lips. 

It felt like heaven to have his little kitten's mouth against his, tasting his sweet tongue. His hand travelled under the loosened shirt, stroking the bare skin, forcing the delicious moan out of him. White's tail was darting from side to side until it find its way to Sean's arm. The fluffy fur wrapped around his muscles, making him smile. 

"White is cuter." Yok's voice coming from the garage entrance made them pull away from each other. Sean glanced towards the sound and back at White. His cheeks were flushed, and his lips swollen from the make-out session. Sean was very proud of his work. 

White ears perked up, flickering back and forth before he turned around to see the group coming inside. 

"Black!" He shouted, hoping off of Sean's lap and running towards his brother.