19: Secret Guardian Princess

(13 years old)

I was returning to my home after a long tutoring lesson when I heard someone groaning from an alley. I silently followed the noise and saw a bunch of boys kicking someone on the road.

Jungkook? Why isn't he doing anything? He's just getting beaten up like that?

"If you don't bring us money then I'll make sure you feel more pain than this," the guy said while holding him up and pushing him off.

Jungkook just silently nodded while crying and then ran away while I hid behind a huge rubbish vat. "Such a pussy!" they laughed while clapping. I got out of my hideout and stared at them darkly. They noticed my presence and frowned.

"Who are you?" one of them asked. "Maleficent. That's what they call me," I said calmly. "Kid, you watched too much Disney. Go home!" one of them said while laughing. I started laughing like a maniac in front of them and they stopped their laughter. I looked at them and advanced to them.

I slapped their leader when his friends came to punch me. I held my bag pack and harshly threw it at one of the guys. He fell to the ground. Thanks to the heavy books in the bag.

I twisted his hand and harshly elbowed his back causing him to fall to the ground. I swung my leg to kick the knee and punched the face of another guy.

"This bitch!" two guys tackled me by holding both of my hands. I struggled to free from them when the leader said while smirking. "Little bit of kung-fu won't make you a fighter. You need to have strength like a man," he said tilting his head and leaning down.

I head-banged him and he jerked back while I backflip with my hands still tackled by the two guys. I pulled my body back so they knocked each other and left my arm holding their faces in pain. I hardly fisted both of their hairs and stomped on their feet while they were hopping in pain. I was breathing heavily.

I went to the leader holding his head while laying down. I stepped my leg on his chest and said, "Maybe a little bit of kung-fu can make me a fighter. I don't need to be a man for that. And if you bully anyone the next time or bother anyone for money, or particularly that boy. I'll make sure to use my little bit of kung-fu to send you to hell," I spat in rage.

"Maleficent-The mistress of evil. Watch this movie with your family tonight, okay? You will know why people call me that." I said pressing my shoe harshly on his chest while he groaned in pain. "Okay, okay! I won't bother Jungkook!" he said. I pulled my leg off his chest, grabbed my bag from the ground, and turned back leaving this alley.

(16 years old)

"Science is so difficult. Especially Chemistry. I can't learn the Periodic table. Ughh!!!" I heard Jungkook mumbling while sitting on a bench in the park. I was sitting under a tree, resting my back against it where he couldn't notice me.

I saw that he was struggling to learn the Periodic table and was stressed about it. He got up from the bench, fixed his glasses, packed his bag, and went away.

----------------------------------

"Who gave me these?" Jungkook asked Jisoo unnie. "We-well the teacher asked me to give this notebook to you. He said you were getting bad scores for chemistry so he asked me to give this to you," she stuttered.

"But how did he know that I was facing a problem with the recent syllabus?" he counter-attacked. "How will I know? He just ask me to give this to you. He didn't give it himself since he doesn't want to show others that he is being considerate towards a specific student so you also don't mention this to him," she said, irked by the interrogation.

"Jung Y/n? Is that your name?" he asked reading from the cover of the notebook.

Shit. I forgot to take off the label.

"No! I said you, the teacher just asked me to hand it to you. I don't know from whom did he borrow the notes. You're asking too many questions. I'm leaving!" she said while coming towards me. "Thank you!" he said shyly while walking back towards the exit.

"I did your work now give me the mechanics notes and the sample questionnaire!" Jisoo unnie said while placing her hands in front of me. "You did well. Here's what I promised," I said while giving her what she wanted.

"OMG! Y/n thanks. Your notes are wonderful for your seniors. Thank goodness you are studying classes higher than kids of your age that way the seniors can benefit," she says cheekily winking at me.

I had a straight face all the time. I simply turned and started walking away from her but she caught up to me. "Yah! But who is that guy? Your crush? Why didn't you give him the notes yourself?" she was pestering me.

I continued walking without saying anything. "Yah! Maleficent! Answer me!" she exclaimed while I kept walking.

(17 years old)

I was sitting at a table while stuffing the ramen in my mouth and checking my flight ticket for tomorrow when someone sat at the table beside mine. There he was. We met again for the fifth time this week and most probably the last.

I saw his badly bruised face, crooked glasses, a bread in his hand, and his phone in another. I locked my phone and kept it in my pocket and observed him while slurping my noodles. A group of boys approached him and started bothering him.

He was sitting silently but I could sense where this would go. I kept my chopsticks down and chugged the soup down before getting up and going to them.

"Yah, can't you hear us? We said ge-" I stopped the new guy from punching him. I yanked his hand away. "Who the hell is this crazy bitch?" he asked, grabbing my hoodie but I swiftly twisted his hand and punched his chest causing him to fall.

"This doll can fight well," the guy said smirking at me while getting up. "But we are more in number than you, doll. Who will protect you?" he teased. "Myself. But the real question is, who will protect you?" I said and fought with them making them all groan in pain.

I grabbed the neck of the first guy and warned him, "Don't pretend to be strong by bullying others just because you don't want to seem weak yourself, idiots!" I released him.

"And if you bother anyone again. I'll make sure to rip your balls and feed them to stray dogs in your neighborhood!" I added. The entire gang got up on their feet and ran away, limping from the scene.

I went back to the table and took my bag. I looked at him and noticed he was doing the same. I walk past him. I bent down and picked up his phone from the ground and peeked at it. It was unlocked and I saw the search results. I scoffed knowing what he was thinking about. I stood up and went back to him.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: I don't know what to say anymore so I won't say anything.

This is just a reminder to drop a vote on this chapter. Bye~