1: Fast forward

3 years later

"JK, I don't want to attend his funeral," the blonde whined. "Hobi Hyung, I know you hate your grandfather and any form of family gathering but we don't have an option," I argued back.

"But you are coming with me too! The Jeon family is invited as well," he reminded. "Yes, I know it well. You need not tell me over and over again," I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, but my grandfather used to hate your tattoos and piercings. The way we dye our hair. He even hated me dancing for a living, do you remember? He said it's a culture shock! Thank God he is dead," he laughed and I joined him. "Hyung, he is your grandfather. You shouldn't say that," I smirked at him.

"He's my grandfather that is why I'm just saying it. If he were someone else he would've died by my hands itself, " he said clenching his jaws. I chuckled at his attitude."Yah, did you go to the date with the girl your mother set you up with?" he teased me.

"Hyung, you know very well that my heart belongs to someone else so never am I dating others," I pressed. He sighed before nodding.

He knows how stubborn I am over this issue. No one can change my mind over this.

"Okay, I am returning to the mansion. I'll wait for you at the celebration party!" he cooed. I laughed at his silliness, "Funeral for them but a celebration for us." He said unlocking the door of my apartment and then locking it back.

I got up from the couch and went towards a box on the shelf. I opened the box and held the only item in it. "I miss you, my princess. You made me stronger for the world but weaker for you. When will I see you? I've seen you for once but you got me hooked ever since. It's been more than three years now and I have decided to go to you if you don't come to me," I said looking at her bracelet in my hand.

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Jungkook! Thank you so much for coming. Father-in-law hate- I mean loved you," Aunt Yu-mi said wiping the invisible tears off her face.

"Yah! JayKayy!!!!!" Hobi Hyung came screaming at me, giving me a bro hug. "Hobi darling, you shouldn't smile here. It's a funeral," Aunt Yu-mi warned him.

"Yes, mother," he replied. "Mrs. Jung, we are sorry for your family's loss," I heard my dad from behind. Aunt Yu-mi nodded and then continued, "Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, why don't we parents have a cup of tea. We haven't caught up in a while. The ceremony will begin after an hour so we still have some time."

I rolled my eyes at my parents and left the adult's company with Hobi Hyung."When did they get so close with each other?" I whisper and yelled at Hobi Hyung.

"Ever since grandfather died the family been in a cold war with who will be the next President of Samsung Tech. My parents are taking legal advice from your father and his law firm. Aren't you a lawyer in the firm as well? You should be the one telling me this, why am I saying this to you?" he said.

"Because your grandfather died the day before and the whole firm isn't aware of this yet," a female voice spoke from behind us. We flinched at the voice of the sudden intruder and turned around to see her face.

 We flinched at the voice of the sudden intruder and turned around to see her face

"Hello, boys. Missed your sexy lawyer sister?" she said. "Yeo Been noona! We missed you a lot!" Hobi Hyung chirped. "Yes, we missed you for 3 days, noona!" I said mockingly but smiled at my older sibling.

"Aww...my kookoo, I missed you a lot too," she said squishing me in her arms. "Hey, I'm here as well! Gimme a hug too. You Jeon siblings always forget this Sunshine!!" Hobi Hyung stomped his feet.

"Yah, you punk! Don't even think of doing that!" a male voice yelled from the back.

"Hae-in Hyung!" both of us screamed in unison and ran to him

"Hae-in Hyung!" both of us screamed in unison and ran to him. We gave him a tight hug and he chuckled in our embrace.

"Oh, Dr. Jung has finally got some time for his family?" noona approached us with a teasing smile on her face. "I always have time for you my darling. How was your trip?" he asked.

"You didn't even bother to call your girlfriend once while she was away! What kind of love is this?" noona said gritting her teeth. "I'll make up for it tonight," Hae-in Hyung said, cheekily winking at her girlfriend.

"Eww, stay away from the Maknae. Don't spoil him," a new female voice spoke from beside us.

"Jung Ho-Yeon, how are you doing?" Hobi Hyung asked her

"Jung Ho-Yeon, how are you doing?" Hobi Hyung asked her. "I'm good, Oppa. How are you, Jungkook? I've seen Yeo-Been noona for a while these days but didn't get a hold of you for so long. We kids could hang around more often, you know?" she said. "I'm good noona. I was busy with some cases these days and the trials but now I'm completely free~" I cooed.

"No, but let's thank Jungkook because he was the one who practically entered our miserable lives and gave us the support of a great friend and a girlfriend to my Hyung. Guess Y/n was here so she could have more friends," Hobi Hyung said.

Just a simple mention of her name can make my heart beat faster. I wish she were here too.

That day when I met Hobi Hyung outside her mansion. We became great friends. He said how messed up the Jung family is and I got to know that Y/n was never treated well by her mother and stepfather.

She was always abused and insulted by them. Never had friends and didn't socialize. That is why she isolated herself and became cold-hearted.

"Yeah, finally the old man died so now I can become a model," Ho Yeon noona said. "But you know that your mother won't let you," Hae-in Hyung chimed.

"I've got it all planned. You'll know it soon," she said while smirking. "Kids! Oh good that all of you are here. Come on we need to pay respects to father," Aunt Somin (Hae-in's mother) called for us.

"Boring," Hobi Hyung whispered standing beside me in front of the coffin of his grandfather. "When will this get over?" Yeo-Been noona asked in annoyance.

"Shh... It's a memorial, darling," Hae-in Hyung shushed her. "The real surprise is still yet to arrive," Ho Yeon noona said smirking. We all frowned at her when suddenly we heard gasps and people whispering.

We all looked around and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: I would highly recommend you to read the cast to understand the characters and the relations better. Or you'll get confused easily.

Drop a vote on this chapter and comment on something while I write the next chapter. Uwuuuuuuwww❤️💜 thanks if you did that. Love you