8: Buying votes?

"Who said you can vote the next day? My vote will decide if Miss. Y/n gets to be the President or not," a new voice spoke from the door.

We all looked at the door to find a blonde guy with an eye smile looking at all of us. He had rainbow highlights on his hair and was wearing a white coat, looking like a hotshot.

"Did you forget that the Park Corporation also has shares in this company? Nobody informed the Great President, Park Jimin about this?" the guy said

He came to Y/n and tilted his head at her. "Well, is this pretty girl the next President of Samsung Tech who has skipped grades and has more degrees than me?" he said pointing at Y/n while flashing a charming smile.

I pulled the armrest of Y/n's recliner and brought her closer to me. Jimin looked at me and smirked while taking a seat next to Yoongi.

"Well, I won't waste time and since my vote will decide the result I'll just say it myself. I'm voting for Miss. Y/n. Hence, she gets the position," Jimin said clapping his hands and handling everything like a boss.

"Yay!" Hobi Hyung cheered with Ho Yeon noona. Hae-in Hyung hugged Aunt Somin. Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Uncle Joon-ho, and Aunt Yu-mi clapped as well.

I looked at her and squeezed her hand since it was still in my grip Y/n looked at me with a straight face and stood up.

"Since I am the President now I can appoint positions to someone. Hence, I appoint Ms. Jung Somin as my Chief Marketing Officer," she said smiling softly at Aunt Somin who had a shock on her face like the others in her room.

"Y/n, no! I can not-"

"You can Ms. Jung. You are qualified for the position. Shareholder, Jung Hae-in shared with us your degree in marketing, advertising, and communications which is perfect for the position,"

"But I can-"

"Just go for it, Somin. Give it a try," Uncle Joon ho encouraged. She looked at Hae-in Hyung who nodded at her and she sighed.

"Okay, I will do it! But let me start from the lowest position. See my capability and then I can take over the position of CMO," she said. "Okay. As you wish Ms. Jung," Y/n said, sitting down.

Uncle Kyung Ho and Aunt So Yeon got up from their seat and clenched their jaws. They left the meeting room with the other unknown shareholders.

"Congratulations on becoming the President, Miss. Y/n," Uncle Joon ho said. "Thank you, Mr. Jung," Y/n bowed at him and her mother. "We are proud of you," her mother said. She just looked at them emotionlessly and excused herself out of the room.

Uncle and Aunt sighed sadly and went out of the room with Hae-in Hyung and Aunt Somin following them behind.

Hobi Hyung came to me and hugged me. "Hey bro, I knew that you would be the CLO anyway so I voted against you," he stuck his tongue out at me. I frowned at him, "If you voted against me then the other vote would be.."

"Mine. I voted against you," Yoongi said giving me a blank look.

Th- that means? Y/n voted for m-me? Am I d-dreaming?

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon," Taehyung said coming to me for a handshake. I looked at him and hugged him, "Thank you for voting for Y/n! Congratulations to you too, Mr. Taehyung," I said squishing him. He hugged me back. "Just call me, Taehyung! Let's get along well together," he said.

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon," Namjoon said. "You too Mr. Namjoon," I said hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back, "Just call me Namjoon. Any special reason why you are hugging us?"

"Well you all voted for Y/n so I'm just grateful," I admitted.

"So do I get a hug as well?" I pulled out of the hug and saw Jimin smirking at me. "Well, yeah you were the real MVP, Mr. Park," I said awkwardly. I went to him and hesitantly tried wrapping my arms around him.

He hugged me back. "Keep her safe, Jungkook. People are plotting things against her," he whispered in my ears. I pulled out of the hug. "What?" I frowned at him.

"Do you guys know why the other members of the board voted against her?" Jimin announced ignoring my question.

"Well they said that she is young," Namjoon said. He chuckled sarcastically, "Then why do you think they voted for you all?" he said pointing at Namjoon, Taehyung, and me.

We looked at him. "What are you trying to say?" Yoongi asked. "Jung Kyung ho and Jung So Yeon bought the votes by bribing the other shareholders," he said darkly.

"And how do you know that?" Hobi Hyung questioned. "I am one of the shareholders as well so they approached me too but I denied. In return, I wasn't informed about the meeting. They purchased the votes so that Y/n doesn't get her position but somehow I got to know about the meeting and I came here," he said.

"I knew something was wrong. Dad and mom were forcing me to vote against her," Ho Yeon noona said.

"YAH!!!!! WHERE IS MY LITTLE BABY?????? I'M TREATING EVERYONE FOR A MEAL!!!!" an excited Jin entered the room. "I knew it was a wrong idea to inform him," Yoongi said shaking his head.

"HOLY!!! MY BABY GREW UP!!!!!! SHE IS A PRESIDENT! I'M A PROUD SUGAR DADDY!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jin said wiping his fake tears. "Yah! Shut your mouth!" Yoongi glared at him. He pouted at him and went to Ho Yeon.

"Who are these new friends?" he asked pointing at the new faces. "Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin," she replied pointing at them respectively.

"Hello, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin call me Jin," he introduced. "Where is Y/n?" Jin asked.

"Washroom," I answered. "Here!" Y/n answered entering the room. "Thank you, Mr. Park, for voting for me," she said, bowing to Jimin. I could see her eyes swollen and puffy.

Did she cry?

Her nose was red and she was still lowly sniffling. Others didn't notice that but I didn't choose to ignore it. While the others were deciding on something I silently shifted to her.

"Why did you cry?" I whispered to her, raising my eyebrows. "I didn't," she replied. "You did I can read your face," I whispered. "I'm not a weakling like you to cry over something," she whisper yelled.

"Yah! Who said I'm weak I just act weak in front of you. It's okay to show your weak side to the ones you trust. They won't hurt you," I convinced her.

She shot her head at me and stared at me with those cold orbs of hers. "You don't know anything," she sighed and went towards Jin. I frowned at her and went towards them.

"I am her sugar daddy so I get to decide where we go!" Jin screamed. "I am her stepbrother so I'll decide on where we are going," Hobi Hyung argued.

"Panda express~ Panda Express~" Taehyung was vibing by himself.

"Yah! I am her most loved brother so I'll decide since I am paying," Jin said. Jimin scoffed and spoke lowly, "Most loved brother? That gives him the right? What will happen when they know the truth?"

Namjoon and I frowned at him since we were closest to him. "What do you mean?" I asked him. Jimin looked at us and flashed a smile. "Nothing," he said.

"Wake me up when the argument is over," said Yoongi going to the table. "No need to wake anyone up. Since Jin is the one paying for all of us he gets to decide the place. No further questions asked," Namjoon said in an authoritative voice and the argument died down.

"But I still want to go to Panda Express. Can we?" Taehyung suddenly spoke flashing a sheepish grin.

All of us sighed.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Don't we love a chaotic Bangtan?

Drop a vote and Taehyung might buy you a meal at Panda Express~ Panda Express~