6: Breakfast couples

"Y- you?" I asked in horror. The girl turned back to me and gazed at me coldly. "If a name like Y/n is coming to your mind right now then yes it is me," she said and walk past me.

She was wearing a hot pink suit with trousers, hair tied neatly in a ponytail. I held her wrist and stopped her. "You are my neighbor?" I asked in surprise. She looked at our hands and then back at me.

"If you are a bothersome neighbor then 'no'," she said emotionlessly. I pulled her closer to me. She widens her eyes.

She pushes me away, I'll pull her closer.

"Did you have your breakfast, Princess?" I asked her staring into her eyes. "I'm busy right now. So will you please let me go?" she asked looking away but I didn't fail to notice the blush creeping up on her face.

"Eat with me please," I insisted on her. "I don't eat breakfast," she said coldly.

I left her wrist and held her arms to hold her in, leaning down to match her eye level, she returned the gaze. "That was until you met me. Now I am there with you so you have no other choice," I said to her softly.

"Why are you pretending to be nice to me suddenly?" she said glaring at me. I sighed and said, "I know that you don't trust anyone but let me take care of you."

She pulled herself away and shook her head. "Nice people and bad people can't stay together. It will be a mess," she said lowly but I frowned. "What?" I asked her. "Nothing. Let's go, Mr. Jeon," she said and went towards the elevator. I picked up my lonely bag from the floor and went to her.

"Mr. Jeon? You can call me Jungkook when we are alone," I said to her and the elevator door opened. "I do what I want and I'll call you Mr. Jeon. No further questions or I am hiring a new lawyer," she said in one breath while checking her phone.

"Yah! You are bossy," I pouted at her. "Because I am the boss. I'm the employer and you are my employee," she said still engrossed in her phone and the elevator door opened. We got out and I was turning to the parking lot when I noticed Y/n walking towards the road.

I quickly rushed to her and blocked her way. "Yah, where are you going?" I asked her. "Isn't the bus stop over there?" she replied pointing in the front. "It is but why would you take that? I have a car. I'll take you there," I said.

"Why can't I take a bus?" she frowned at me. "Because you are the President of Samsung Tech. The biggest technology company in South Korea. What impression will it give off as the President when you get down from the bus?" I presented my thought.

"The impression that she wastes money?" she said before walking past me. "But Y/n?" I whined at her. "You go by your car," she said.

"But we decided to have breakfast together," I reminded her. "Correction, you decided yourself," she said pointing at me while we reached the bus stop. "Ah, fine. Come with me," I said and held her hand with mine pulling her away from the bus stop.

"There are plenty of food outlets in the next neighborhood as well as some famous restaurants so we go there now," I said to her without looking and moving towards the food stalls.

We reached the nearby neighborhood and I looked at her, "Subway or Korean food?"

"No time for Korean food. Subway takeout," she said pulling her hand away from mine and getting inside the outlet. "Cute," I mumbled and smiled before following in the princess's footsteps.

I placed our orders, two Italian BMT and one coffee for me since she said she doesn't drink coffee. I took our orders and went to her. We got out of the outlet and I stopped in front of a convenience store and asked Y/n to hold the takeout.

I went in and bought a Milkis (a Korean drink that combines carbonated soda, milk, and corn syrup) and four Classic Orion Chocopies for dessert. I paid for the items and joined her.

"Princess, here I bought this for you since you can't drink coffee. If you wonder how I know it then Hobi Hyung told me," I said waving the bag in front of her face and grinning at her. She looked at me with her usual cold eyes and went to the bus stop. I followed her.

We waited for the bus and once it came we hopped into it. "A ride for two till Seocho-gu," she said giving the bus fare for both of us. She sat on an empty seat and I quickly sat beside her.

I took the takeout bag from her while giggling to myself. "And what are you laughing at now?" she suddenly inquired. I took out the beef wrap and handed one to her. "We look like legit couples, right now!" I said to her.

She sighed and took the food from me and started biting onto it. I also started eating mine while taking the Milkis out for her. I looked at her and saw her cheeks stuffed with food. She looked like a chipmunk and was so adorable.

AHHHH!! I WANT TO SQUISH HER CHEEKS!

I poked her cheeks with the can and she looked at me with a stuffed face. "My cute princess," I mumbled and she frowned at me, taking her drink from my hands.

"Can you stop calling me that?" she said looking away. "I will in front of your parents and your co-workers but not when it is just us," I made it clear to her.

I was still eating the wrap when Y/n handed me a tissue. I looked at her and frowned at her tilting my head. "There's mayonnaise on your lips," she said in annoyance.

She cares, she shows that she doesn't but she cares deep down. Let's level up, Jungkook!

I leaned my face in front of hers but she didn't even flinch, just gave me a blank look. "Wipe it for me. I have things in my hand," I said to her while smirking, showing the coffee in my hand and the meat wrap in another.

She scoffed and held the back of my head aggressively and wiped my mouth harshly. 

"AH

"AH...AH...AH! This is abuse," I protested. "Exactly, my point!" she said glaring at me. I smiled at her and finished my food.

I took out the choco pies and handed 2 to her. She took it and ate it as well. Our stop came and we got down at Seocho-gu. I discarded the waste in the dustbin on our way to the Samsung Tech building.

"Don't you have a job?" Y/n suddenly asked me. "I have a job and I'm doing that now," I said to her. "What? Following me around?" she scoffed.

"Well that is one of my most important jobs but now I am here to complete your formalities as the President over here. You need a few signatures from the members of the board and a vote from everyone, although you are legally the President now," I notified her.

I saw Yoongi standing there with a file in his hand. Wearing a suit and glasses, more formal than yesterday. He looked at me with squinted eyes and then at Y/n, "The board of directors are waiting for you in the meeting room."

She nodded and went ahead of us. The two men trailing behind her back.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: We love a girl with power and a man who takes care of the girl. Don't we?👰

Double update since I couldn't upload for the last two days

Drop a vote on this chapter and comment something to get a caring man like Jungkook or to get my blessings to become as powerful as Y/n. Adios~