The greenett suddenly looks sheepish a look that the blonde falls for every damn time it shows itself.

" Oh um.. sorry. I just get a little overly emotional about this stuff I guess"

Katsuki smiles.

" I see that, but you have a right to feel that way, considering you went through some of the same shit."

The greenett nods.

" Yes, that's definitely part of it, I can relate to the anger. But anyways, please go on Kacchan"

The blonde shrugs with a sigh.

" I'm not fucking sure what's left to tell. He tried to flip the situation on me, saying that it was my fault because I was spending so much time with the band, late shows and practices and shit. He told me that I didn't know how to love properly, that I was messed up with the way I showed or didn't show my feelings. Fuck I dunno maybe he was right"

Izuku scrunches his face. Emerald eyes soften.

" Oh I don't believe that, not at all"

Katsuki turns his eyes back on the greenett.

The blonde raises a brow.

" You don't know that tho, you don't know that side of me, and like I said, I'm not great with words or how to get what I'm feeling across right"

Izuku shrugs.

" So there's a right and wrong way? I mean ok, maybe you aren't good with words but I'm sure you showed how much you cared in other ways. You can tell someone you love them in a million other ways that have nothing to do with words, it's not your fault if he missed all those things. That sounds like his problem not yours. And as far as you being busy with the band and stuff I think he sounds incredibly selfish for not understanding that you were trying to better yourself and form a career, that stuff takes time and sacrifice on both ends. Sounds to me like he was just making excuses because he knew he was wrong"

Katsuki stares at the greenett in disbelief. No one had ever broken it down go him that way, no one had ever been able to see that those things were absolutely true, maybe not even Katsuki himself till right now.

He knew Izuku got his situation but he had no idea just how much and maybe if he had met this emerald eyed, pretty featured waiter years ago his life would be so much different now.

There's a soft concerned voice breaking his thoughts.

" Kacchan? Are you ok?"

The blonde snaps back to reality.

" Yeah nerd I'm good, I'm... I'm just surprised by what you said. I don't think anyone has ever explained it to me like that."

Izuku smiles gently.

" Well that's how I see it."

Katsuki smirks feeling playful suddenly.

" Is it? Or are you just being super biased because you think I'm sexy as fuck and you're just trying to get on my good side?"

Izuku tints with blush as he laughs lightly then smirks back at the male next to him.

" Was it that obvious? Here I thought you had no idea of my true intentions."

Katsuki laughs always enjoying the playfulness that has become something they do almost anytime they are together.

The greenett is playful, whitty, fun, something he hasn't had in his life for a long time, then again maybe he never had it, Sora wasn't really any of those things, definitely not like this and not with the same ease that it comes from Izuku.