Ch. 27 - THE HARDEST BATTLE YET

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

Chapter Twenty-Seven💀 The Hardest Bettle Yet 💀

💀 The Hardest Bettle Yet 💀

"Well, they're definitely pissed." Gally said as they ducked down by some planters to hide from cars, people and helicopters. "How far are the tunnels?" Thomas asked as he took off his gloves, "Uh, maybe 12 blocks from here." Gally said before Newt let out a loud series of coughs, looking worse and worse as the minutes went by. 

"We can make it." Felisa said and Thomas nodded as Minho crouched down in front of Newt. "Newt, how are you feeling?" Minho asked and Newt let out a groan like sigh, "Terrible. It's good to see you though." He said, patting Minho's shoulder making Minho smile at him before going over to Thomas, Felisa and Gally. 

"Hey. How long has he been like this?" He asked as Thomas and Felisa took off their guard clothes. "He'll be okay. We just gotta get to Brenda. She's got the serum. Come on, let's go." Thomas said before getting up and moving over to Newt. Felisa, Gally and Minho all glanced at each other with worried, slightly knowing looks. 

"Hey, Newt. Come on, bud. We gotta get you up. Let's go." Thomas said as he helped Newt stand up before Newt stumbled slightly. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You okay?" Thomas asked and Newt nodded, "Yeah." Newt said while Minho looked at Gally. 

"Why you helping us, Gally? I put a spear through your chest." Minho said and Gally nodded slightly. "Yeah. Nobody's perfect, man." Gally said with a slight shrug before patting Minho's shoulder and getting up. Minho looked at Felisa who just chuckled and smiled at him. "Come on." She said, grabbing his hand before following the others. 

All of the sudden there was a loud explosion making windows shatter as the group looked over at the city's wall where the explosion came from. "We're supposed to take down WICKED, not the whole damn city." Gally said as they watched for a moment. Felisa sighed softly before grabbing Gally's shoulder. "Come on, we gotta move." Felisa said before they started running as sirens went off. 

"Tunnels are right up ahead. Hey! Stay low! Stay low!" Gally said, making them duck down behind a planter when they saw a bunch of security cars. "Damn it!" Gally muttered as guards got out of the cars with their guns raised, aiming down the road.