Ch. 13 - YOU NEVER ECAPE WICKED

▪︎🔥🌆☀️▪︎

▪︎🔥🌆☀️▪︎

Chapter Thirteen☀️ You Never Escape WICKED ☀️

Chapter Thirteen
☀️ You Never Escape WICKED ☀️

"Alice. Barry. Walt. Edgar. Samantha." Janson listed off as he stood in the cafeteria where all the kids sat. "I wanna know what's through that door." Thomas said, making his friends look at him. 

"Aaron. Dennis."  

"Now, we've been over this. You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw. It could've been anything under there." Newt said and Thomas shook his head slightly, "I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies." Thomas said.  

"Sally."  

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night." Felisa said, making them look at her confused, "Who the hell is Aris?" Minho asked. Thomas looked over at where Aris sat making the others follow his line of sight to see Aris holding up a piece of his food. 

"Well, I'm sold." Minho said sarcastically as they looked back at Thomas, "Henry. Tim. And last but not least, David." Janson finished off making people clap. "Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening." Janson said before leading the group of kids over to the door where one of the guards from the other day, swiped his key card to open the door.  

"Okay, until we know anything for certain, we should just keep our heads down and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, all right?" Newt said and Thomas nodded slightly before slamming his hands on the table and quickly getting up. 

"What is he doing?" Newt asked as they watched Thomas walk over to where the group of kids were leaving, "I think he's drawing attention to himself." Frypan said. Thomas went to casually walk past the two guards but the same one from the other day stopped him again. "Hang on. You weren't called." The man said and Thomas nodded, "I know, I'm just gonna be a second." Thomas said, going to walk past again but the man stopped him again.  

"This is a restricted area, kid." The man said and Thomas sighed, "I just wanna see my friend. Can you let me through?" Thomas asked and the man poked his chest. "Get your ass back in that chair." The man said and Thomas took a deep breath and started to walk away.