Ch. 6 - DEAD GRIEVER AND MYSTERY GIRL

▪︎🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

▪︎🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

Chapter Six🌲 Dead Griever and Mystery Girl 🌲

Chapter Six
🌲 Dead Griever and Mystery Girl 🌲

Thomas stood by the treeline for a moment until Minho and Felisa ran up, making him look at them. A second later Frypan, Winston and Zart walked up as Minho raised his eyebrows slightly. "Will this be enough?" Minho asked and Thomas glanced at them and nodded slightly. 

"Okay- Let's go." 

Minutes later the six of them ran through the maze and Frypan, Winston and Zart slowed down a bit as they glanced around, never having seen the inside of the maze before. "Come on!" Minho said, making the three quicken their pace. 

They were about to run past a path but Felisa stopped making the other all stop as well. Down the path was the dead Griever, squished between two closed walls. They quickly walked over to it, a couple legs were handing out from the wall as some guts. 

"That's disgusting." Zart said as he raised his eyebrows slightly, glancing at the others. "There's something in there." Felisa said as she took a step forward, making Frypan raise his eyebrows at her. "You mean, besides a Griever pancake?" Frypan asked as they all leaned forward slightly to see a blinking red light in between the walls. 

Felisa walked up to the walls making Zart's eyes widen slightly. "Whoa, what are you doing?" He asked, making her glance at him, "Calm down." She said before reaching her arm in between the walls. She cringed slightly when she noticed the face of the Griever. 

All of a sudden one of the legs moved making them all jump back, Minho grabbing Felisa's arm and pulling her back towards him. "I thought you said it was dead." Frypan said, looking at Minho, Felisa and Thomas while Zart raised his eyebrows, "Was it a reflex?" He asked. 

"You hope." Winston said, looking over at Zart while Thomas glanced at the leg before lightly hitting Minho's arm. "Okay, come on. Let's try and pull it out." Thomas said as he stepped up to grab the metal leg, "Everyone get a hand on it. Come on." He said, making everyone quickly grab it.