Ch. 11 - A HOME AWAY FROM HOMES

▪︎🔥🌆☀️▪︎

▪︎🔥🌆☀️▪︎

Chapter Eleven☀️ A Home Away From Homes ☀️

Chapter Eleven
☀️ A Home Away From Homes ☀️

"Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!" Minho yelled, making Thomas jump awake to find himself still in the helicopter. "Wake up! We gotta go! Come on!" Felisa yelled and Thomas quickly got up, "Let's go! Let's go! We gotta go!" A man yelled as he grabbed Thomas' arm, pulling him out of the helicopter. 

"You alright? You alright?" The man asked before Thomas's eyes widen slightly, "Wait, wait, wait!" Thomas yelled before running back to the helicopter. "Where are you going? We don't have time!" The man yelled as Thomas grabbed the little wooden doll that Chuck carved. 

"Come on!" The man yelled, grabbing Thomas and pulling him back, "Get out of here!" He said before there was a loud screeching making them look over. "Cranks! We got Cranks!" The man yelled, walking away from Thomas before he grabbed his gun and started shooting at running figures on a hill. 

"Gotta move! Not safe out here, kid!" Another man yelled as he grabbed Thomas and started pulling him forward. Gunshots rang around them as the group of Gladers ran towards this large building while men around them yelled different things to the group and to each other. 

"Got a swarm to the flank!" 

"Go, kid! Go, go!" 

"Set a perimeter!" 

"Hold them back on the right side!" 

"Get those kids inside!" 

"Come on kids! Let's go!" 

"Let's go! Move it! Come on!" 

"Keep moving! Keep moving!" 

The figures that were on the hill were getting closer as they ran but they didn't get too far before getting shot. "Tell him to take off! We're clear!" The man running next to Thomas called out as they got up to a ramp that led up to the building. Creatures screeched in the distance as the helicopter went back up while the group made it inside.