Ch. 19 - TRAIN BANDITS

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

Chapter Nineteen💀 Train Bandits 💀

Chapter Nineteen
💀 Train Bandits 💀

Jorge looked down at a pocket watch as he and Brenda sat in a car. "They're late." Jorge said, making Brenda look at the watch around her wrist. A second later there was a loud train horn in the distance making them look over.

Brenda smirked slightly as she picked up a gun while Jorge started up the car. They glanced at each other before Jorge quickly drove down the hill they were on right as a train started to go past. A train that held all the kids WICKED had taken, including Minho.

Jorge pressed down on the gas until he was nearly inline with the front. On the other side of the train, another car was speeding towards it. "Brenda, we're coming up behind! Keep 'em busy." Felisa said into a walkie talkie from the back seat of the car, Thomas in the passenger seat and Vince driving.

"Hang on!" Vince said making them grab the side of the car while over on the other side of the train, Brenda stood up, aiming her sniper rifle at the window of the train where the conductor was. The two men's eyes widen before they quickly duck down when a bullet hits the window, cracking it. Brenda quickly sat back down while Jorge laughed.

"Call it in!" One of the men in the train said and the other grabbed a walkie talkie, "Transport zero-one-niner, we got trouble on the rail line. Mile 23, send backup! Send backup!"

Vince drove the car onto the tracks behind the train, trying to catch up. "This is crazy, Thomas!" Vince said, making Felisa and Thomas glance at him and Felisa chuckled, "Pretty sure everything we do is crazy, Vince!" Felisa said.

Over at the front of the train, a soldier walked out onto a railing before shooting at Brenda and Jorge. Jorge moved away from the train a bit before sticking a pistol through some metal barrier window.

"Ready?" Thomas asked, glancing back at Felisa who raised her eyebrows, "Is that even a question?" She asked and he chuckled. They stood off their seat belts and stood up, hanging off the side of the car a bit. Thomas climbed over to the hood of the car before holding his hand out for Felisa to grab to help her over, her knee still having a brace around it.