Ch. 1 - DAY ONE, GREENIE

▪︎ 🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

▪︎ 🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

Chapter One🌲 Day One, Greenie 🌲

Chapter One
🌲 Day One, Greenie 🌲

A boy suddenly gasped awake, coughing up water as he sat up on his hands and knees. He took a deep breath before glancing around to find himself in some metal cage full of barrels, boxes and other stuff. 

"Hello?" The boy asked weakly as he looked down, the ever growing depth from below the cage signaling that it was raising. The boy started to get up before something made a squealing noise making him jump and back away for a moment. He slowly crouched back down before moving a cloth away from a smaller cage causing a pig to squeal at him making him jump back again. 

He pulled himself back up before hitting the top of the cage, "Hey! Hey! Help me!" He yelled before pausing slightly when he noticed the cage was getting closer and closer to an end. The raising stopped making him fall back slightly before the red light suddenly turned green and there was a buzzing sound before all lights turned off. 

All of the sudden, two doors above him opened making him cover his eyes slightly from the bright sunlight. Through his squinted eyes, he could see a crowd of people forming around the cage from above, some of them laughing. And from what he could tell, every single person was a boy. 

A couple guys pulled open the cage before another boy jumped down. "Day one, Greenie. Rise and shine." The boy said before grabbing his shirt and tossing him out the cage. A bunch of the boys crowded around him, most laughing as some made comments. 

"He looks like a slopper to me." 

"I could use some help in the kitchen." 

The boy glanced around in a slightly panic before quickly getting up from the ground, pushing past people as he started to run off. "Oh! Hey, we got a runner!" Someone yelled as the boy ran away from the group pretty fast before tripping over something and falling to the ground making all the guys laugh. 

The boy looked up before his eyes widened slightly, as he slowly stood up, glancing around while the group of boys clapped. For large stone walls completely enclosed the somewhat large grassy area, with a small part of the wall open.