Twenty Four | THE Dream

"Hey... baby, why are you crying?" He softly ran his hand down my upper arm before bringing it back up and kissing the side of my sweaty head.

I shifted onto my back and he moved his hand to glide through the top of my hair as his eyes scanned over my face, which was slightly lit up by the lamp on his side of the bed.

"Was it the bad dream again?" I shook my head. "Then why are you crying?"

"It was a good dream... a really good dream." I whispered, tears still evident in my eyes.

I'd woken up. All of what happened was just a dream. I re-experience our first meeting and the first couple chapters of our relationship. It was the best dream I've ever had.

"If it was good then why..." his voice trailed off as he wiped my cheeks.

"It was about when we first met... as if I experienced it all again and I loved every part of it." I held his hand the was on my cheek and played with the wedding band on his forth finger.

He still looked a little worried so I rolled my eyes and smiled before pulling him down for a long peck. When we pulled away my thumb caressed his cheek and I gave him my puppy eyes.

"I promise I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

I nod and peck his nose. "We didn't wake Ria did we?" I turn my head to the white cot next to our bed.

"No, love, she's still asleep."

I looked back at Jungkook and he was already looking at me. "Can we bake cookies? I don't feel tired anymore."

"Of course but we have to be quiet, San and Lia are still asleep as well."

I nod and we both get out of bed and take down a baby monitor with us in case Ria wakes up.

This was reality: me, my sweet and caring husband Jungkook, and our 3 children. It was like heaven having a family together in our early and mid thirties, we were always having fun and always there for each other when needed, no matter the situation.

He was mine and I was his, we'd made that vow 7 years ago at our wedding that we confessed how lovesick we were for each other in front of our families, and we go by it every day.

I love him so much and our little family that I hope will grow a little more by adding a little puppy that we could shower with love.

"I love you." Jungkook picks me up and places me onto the counter.

"I love you more."

My eyes fall down to his lips just before they collide for a split second when Ria starts to whine and cry on the baby monitor.

Our moment was ruined but it made us smile.

This is our family.

- end -