Fithteen | Bad Dream

"Hey." Jungkook walks in my restaurant as I'm taking orders.

"Hey, go wait in the kitchen for me." I give him a brief smile before writing down the customers orders and taking it to the back. "Yohan table 4 wants two sprites and a water."

He nods and makes his way to the fridge and I go into the kitchen to give Jin— who was small talking with Jungkook— the order for that table.

"These are for table 1." He hands me two bowls of cold noodles and I take them to the said table.

"Can you come back later if you don't mind? I'm pretty busy." I tie my hair up into a ponytail.

"Noona we need four dumplings and some meat for table three upstairs." One of my workers say as they peak their head in the kitchen before leaving again.

"Sure I can come back later, I have some work to do anyway." He pecks my lips. "See you later." He kissed me once more before leaving and I blush.

I start making the dumplings next to Jin and he nudges me. "You look like a tomato."

"Oh shush." I glare and carry on cooking.

//

After a very long day I slump my body onto one of the booths and sigh as the rest of my employees do the same.

"Today was a really busy day." One of the girls rubs her face.

"Hmm it was." I zone out staring at the table. "I'll give you all a bonus for todays work."

"Thank you so much!" They all start chatting for a few minutes until they start to leave.

One person however didn't budge as his head was leaning on his hand with his eyes closed. "Yohan... wake up you've got to go home." I shake him awake and he looks up at me tiredly.

"Oh... sorry noona I'll get going now, goodnight." He quickly stood up bowing and left the restaurant in a rush.

I turn all lights off and lock the place up before driving home with tiredness dripping off of my body.

I kick my shoes off once I reach home and walk into my living room without turning any lights on. My body falls onto the sofa and I sigh before taking a deep breath and that's when a delicious aroma could be finally smelt.

I turn my head to the kitchen and the light is on which makes my brows furrow, I get up with a groan and make my way over before leaning on the doorframe. I watched the cocky man make a dish that I recognised as spaghetti bolognese before nicely placing it onto one plate, adding sauce and cheese to top it off.

"Come here beautiful." He glanced at me and I slowly made my way over and wrapping my arms around his waist with a soft exhale.

I close my eyes when he gently holds my cheeks and leans down to kiss them gently multiple times. "What are you doing here?"

My eyes open again and he smooths his thumbs over the apples of my cheeks. "You looked stressed at work but now you look really tired, so I made you dinner." He let go of my face and hugged me.

"Thank you." I gave his back a little scratch before he held my waist and picked me up to place me on the counter.

I watched him grab the utensils and twirl the pasta before holding my chin and raising the food in front of my mouth. I open my mouth and he places the fork into my mouth for me to eat and slides it out watching me chew. He smiles and kisses the top of my cheekbone before getting a little bit more.

The food was delicious, there were so many flavours and the tomato sauce was soft on my tongue. Another mouthful was placed into my mouth before he kisses my nose this time, I just stare at him not saying anything, I was too tired but I also wanted to admire him.