Twelve | Open Day

"It's open day bitches, ahhh!!" I screamed to help the nerves and all my employees laughed at me making me blush a little.

"Congratulations noona." Yohan hugged me and I chuckled hugging him back.

"How are we all feeling? We open in 10 minutes and we have people lined up outside." I look at all of them.

"Nervous." They all say except from Jin who is just staring at me.

"Well just be yourselves and be friendly! Treat everyone like they're already your friends." I smile at them. "I'll be managing the kitchen and upstairs so just holler if you need some help."

They all nod and I feel my hands clam up in nervousness and the rest of them start making sure everything is ready.

"Hey," Jin holds my shoulder and smiles. "you'll be fine, don't overthink it."

I take a deep breath and nod before patting his back and going over to the counter and starting some music up on the speakers, which I just played my playlist.

I made my way to the door when it was time to open up and I flipped over the closed sign to say it's open before opening the door and welcoming the customers that were lined up outside.

"Hello... hello... hello... hello." This went on and on and the restaurant was quickly full as the upstairs was also all used up.

I recognised the group of teens from the mall and the small family come in which made me happy. Everyone started getting to work by taking orders and I helped Jin by cooking everything.

This is it... I've opened my restaurant, officially.

Mino PoV

I deeply exhale before knocking on my parents door and nervously taking two steps back before it abruptly opened revealing my mother. Her smile that she wore quickly died down and she immediately took a step back, wearily looking me up and down.

"What do you want?"

I gulped and licked my lips. "Last time we spoke you didn't let me tell you how and why I joined the mafia, so can you let me explain... please?"

"Okay." She nodded. "But make it quick, we're going out soon." She made space for me to walk in and I made my way to the living room where my dad was seated.

"Don't worry, he's here to explain." Mother told before he gets his pants in a twist and he nodded hesitantly.

They both sat on the sofa while I stood up in front of them and the TV was put on mute. "So?" Dad raised his brow and I sighed.

"I'll get straight to the point, aunt Ari forced me to become apart of the gang." They both visibly froze.

"W-What..?" My mother was in disbelief with her sister and slowly moved her gaze up to mine.

"She was in the exact mafia gang behind everybody's back but she wanted out, but the only way to get out is to trade your spot with somebody else... which ended up being me." My mother stated tearing up and I itched to go over and comfort her but I know she'll just cower away in fear.

"What did she do to you?" My father asked and I looked to the floor.

"You know when I went missing for a couple of weeks..?" They nodded horrified. "Ari had actually held me hostage in her basement... she abused me until I agreed to join so she could be let go from all ties of the mafia world."

"Oh my god." They both started breaking down.

"And... once I agreed she burned the group symbol into my back." I watched as a few tear drops fall onto the wooden floor under my feet.