Nine | Knocked

"Why are you both being so secretive these past couple of days? Huh?! We've gone nearly a whole week of being in the dark."

"We're all best friends and best friends keep no secrets from each other!"

"Come on, tell us~"

Me and Mish were currently being whined at and scolded by our friends while we sit next to each other on the sofa.

"It's really nothing." I calmly say and they all scoff.

"Oh really? Then if it's nothing then why don't you just tell us?" Senna crosses her arms.

"It's just—"

"Y/N has Mono." Mish lies and I give him the evil eyes. 

"Huh?" They all look at us in confusion.

"Glandular fever is an infection that's spread through spit. It's sometimes called mono or the kissing disease." He forced a smile.

"So she has an STD? That's it?" They look at us suspiciously and we both nod.

"Wow it truly was nothing." They all sit down with us and I look at Mish.

"Thank you." I mouth to him and he just gave me a small nod.

"So what movie should we watch?" Hana grabbed the remote as I burped.

"Sorry." I laid into Mish and he held me close.

My mouth started to vigorously water up and I placed my fingertips over my lips while looking at Mish. I felt emptiness in my chest so I tapped his chest before jumping off the sofa and running upstairs to the bathroom.

I pushed open the bathroom door and just made it to the toilet to heave up everything I ate for breakfast and lunch.

"You okay?" Mish asked pulling my hair back and rubbing my back.

I was about to reply but I threw up more tightening my hold on the toilet letting my back arch until I had nothing else left to bring up.

I wiped my mouth with some tissue and turn my head to tiredly look at Mish who had worry laced into his eyes.

"Go tell the girls to buy me a pregnancy test."

He nods and gets up to leave while I stand up to flush the toilet and sit on the lid of it. I stare at the wall and lean my head on my hand for at least 20 minutes before Mish comes back with a box of pregnancy tests.

He crouches down in front of me placing the box on the counter before taking my hands in his and rubbing them. "You got this, hmm?" He smiled.

"Yeah..." I lean forward and hug his neck tightly.

He gets out so I can do the test and I sigh to myself while opening the box and reading the instructions which were simply to just pee on one end and wait 10 minutes.

I did as it said and decided to wash my hands and mouth as I wait before seating myself back onto the toilet. The stick made a little beeping sound so I peaked over and looked at it seeing the thing I didn't want to see.

Pregnant.

"Mish?!" I yelled and he came in. "Do you remember what the guy looks like? I got something to tell him."

I stares at me and I chuck the test at him and he catches it. "You're..."

"Yeah, go tell the others then we gotta try find the guy that got me pregnant."

"Okay." He comes over and gives my forehead a kiss before walking out.

I stand up and look in the mirror and I frown seeing myself a little paler than normal. I go into my bedroom and grab some shoes to slip on before picking up my phone and going downstairs.