"Someone who knows Jiang Yan, who came to the funeral, must not be a good person!"

"Matt, although he has the president by his side, this is not his maddened capital! What kind of thing is he, thinking that when he is old, he can be right and wrong? Brothers, I can't stand it, let's check together, check Show his identity! Let him die!"

"That's right, do you think it's great to know a CEO? I'm so **** off. In my opinion, this old guy must be someone with a bad mind!"

"This is Hong Guoguo's sarcasm! How smart do you really think you are?"

"I'm relieved to see you guys jumping over the wall. I'm really afraid that you won't even be able to hear the irony! The matter of Jiang Yan is just like what the old man said, when she comes to the bottom, you will take care of yourselves. Ignorance pays the price! I support the old gentleman!"

"Where did zz jump out? You are what you are, right and wrong, so you're too embarrassed to let this satirize us? Support him, support Jiang Yan? Do you still have a conscience?"

"I'm speechless, such a bad person, and these people are supporting her?"

"It seems that Jiang Yan's exposure was not strong enough! These pests were not able to be pulled out at the time!"

"Don't worry, I've informed my friend and I've done a deep dive on him, and there will be results soon!"

"Justice will never be late! I believe that people who attend Jiang Yan's funeral will feel very ashamed. It's not worth seeing off such a person! I'm just disgusting watching this funeral, if I didn't want to see everyone scold them, I can't stand it anymore! How can there be such a person?"

"Such a simple and straightforward thing, I didn't expect it to be unclear? A video clip can drive a doctor's life to suicide, you are really good enough, you keep talking about your conscience, you touch your own conscience, Have you witnessed the truth of the matter with your own eyes? You just criticized others, and even encouraged those people to intrude on Jiang Yan's daily life, do you know that you are hurting people!?"

"I know nm!"

"I can't live without laughing. I will give you double the amount of money Jiang Yan's family will give you!"

"Take me to make money!"

......

Facing the voice of the old man, those netizens all made different voices.

There are netizens who stubbornly believe that Jiang Yan is not a good person, and this old man is not a good person. There are also netizens who can see the truth clearly, know the bad influence of editing videos, and deliberately guide them;

However, it is clear that the former occupies most people's minds.

As soon as Jiang Yan's voice appeared, even those words that persuaded them not to follow the trend too much, they would be met with fierce opposition from those ignorant netizens. For them, seeing what happened in the edited video made them feel extremely angry. Not to mention seeing someone in the live broadcast, someone was helping the wicked to speak, and for a while, he felt that he was doing the right thing and kept attacking the old man with words.

It is even more necessary to claim to reveal the true identity of the old man!

Very bad language, very aggressive!

With the funeral going on here, many big necks also expressed their opinions on the Internet. Those big necks who followed the trend knew very well what statement to make so that they would not be sprayed, so they followed those ignorant voices and joined together. Rebuke the old man's words!