41- The real truth about Ivan

ابدأ من البداية

When the bath was filled up, he walked over to me and kissed me, "I can get in," he gives me a look "you sure?" He questions, "yes Ares," I kiss his cheek, "I will put clothes out on our bed for you." he informed me, I nod my head, he walked out shutting the door.

I carefully get off of the counter and wal- limp to the tub, when I got in I sigh at the hot water relaxing my bones.

I glad that Ares helping me get my mode off of my grandpa and my grandmas death.

But the question still stands why would Ivan lie to me and Alaska about how my grandma died. Because I do know that she did not dies from a fucking heart attack.

~•~

I am out of the tub. After an hour or two. I kind of lost time.

I put on clothes that Ares laid out for me, a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt.

I'm comfy.

Walking out of the bedroom  see Alaska, she had a worry and anger look.

I go over to her and put my hand over her shoulder, her hand comes and smacks me in the face, I clench my teeth together as my head snaps to the side, "shit," she covers her mouth.

I chuckle trying to keep my anger together, "it's ok." I snap my neck and fingers, "yeah I can see that," she sees that I'm limping, "otvali." (fuck off) I flip her off.

Then I see her face transfer to pure anger, "what's wrong," we go to my room, "Bella I got to tell you something," she shuts my door, I sit in my chair at my desk and she sets on my bed, "what?" I smile, "ok keep your anger calm," she tried to keep me calm for what she's about to say. I start to get worried, "spill." I snap at her.

She sighs and close her eyes and eventually opens them.

Then next word that come out of her mouth want me to blow up the whole fucking world and kill everyone single human being.

"Ivan killed your parents and blamed them on the Italians but Ares father was working with Ivan, and then he killed grandma because she threatened to tell us." She revealed.

Oh.

I was frozen in anger and fear and everything fucking emotion you can think of, "Bella?" Her voice is laced with worry, "Alaska if you are lying, I will kill you even if you are my best friend." I stand up walking over to her, "you can't lie to me about this." I choke out, "I'm not," she looks over to her right. "What do you mean he killed them. Why?" she still keeps looking at her right. I decided to look over there.

And I see my grandma.

Tears spring in my eyes, "g-grandma?" she smiles and comes over to me and hugs me, "I wanted to tell you guys, but I couldn't." She pulls out of my neck with tears running down her cheek.

"How did you-" she cuts me, "Alaska got me last night after I sent one of Ivan's men and they told Alaska, she came and got me," she tells me, I look over at Alaska. "Really?" She nods her head.

"God I can't believe you're alive." I hugged my grandma, she chuckled hugging me back, "what- how did you get Ares to say yes to her staying here?" I ask Alaska.

Alaska looks down biting her bottom lip, I chuckle, "you didn't ask," I cross my arms, Alaska nods with a smirk, "Ok, well we got to get you out of here." I grab her hand, but she stops me, "do you want to know why Ivan killed your parents?" she asked curiously.

I shake my head, "if I know now then I will go over to Russia and kill that bastard myself," I shrugged, "and beside what's more funner than of the whole entire Italian Mafia coming after him." I smirk at them.

They both smile back, "so I guess that we have to tell Damon and Ares the truth." Alaska says, I nod "hopefully they don't kill us." I chuckle.

"Let's not make jokes about that dorogoy," (sweetheart) my grandma chuckles nervously, Alaska laughs as my grandma walks out of my room.

Well here it goes.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1291

Heyyy pookies

How was the read hope it was good

Did y'all really think that she was dead

I love plot twist 😹

Anyways they are finally going to tell them

I also got a new computer so there will be a lot more chapters coming 

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Chill byeeeee

-Bri <3