"There isn't space to put the chair there and I don't think we hae enough time to rearrange chairs before the food gets cold." I nod remembering the delicious looking food on the table and looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes to just let it go as food always wins in my mind. As if he thought the same me and Jungkook split and took our seats. I was placed between Jimin and Hoseok sitting across from Jin.

As soon as we all a down we all started scooping up food as Jin began taking some. Once my plate was full enough I smiled looking across the table to Jungkook seeing our plates looked identical making me snicker. Jungkook looked up at me and raised his eyebrow at my plate. I still remember how he wanted to steal my food whenever I came out to eat as him so with both of us being free to eat the same food with our usual amounts I feel a warm feeling in my chest.

Jungkook just giggled shaking his head revealing his bunny smile as he started waring making me start eating too. The room was filled with only a few chats from the others and the sound of eating but I felt a weird feeling as if someone was staring at me while eating. I stuffed my cheeks with a new bite trying to ignore the feeling but a silent chuckle made me look up immediatly with wide eyes. As soon as I a pair of similar eyes look at me I was confused until a windshield laughter made us turn to Jin.

"Ah no! I don't know how to feel about this it's too funny! You 2 really are the same even while eating!" He snorted and me and Jungkook turned to look at each other. I almost choked seeing his stuffed cheeks and wide doe eyes staring at me with hand reached out for another bite just like mine.

Jungkook looked back at Jin frowning and chewing his food while I shook my head trying to finish and swallow fast to talk. "Wow no doubts anymore of them telling the truth, I guess now we have a female and male Jungkook with the same eating habits which means-"

"Oh no I have to fight 2 maknaes for food!" Jimin cut of Hoseok whining at his realisation.

"Huh It's kinda like having twin Jeon's walking around." Yoongi said whie nodding his head at his own words.

"Yah!" Jungkook frowned finally being able to speak as he swallowed the last of the food in his mouth. "We aren't siblings! Just because we look the same doesn't mean we have the same blood!"

"But aren't you like the same people from 2 different dimentions? Like I think you have the same DNA..." Namjoon scratched his chin lookimg down at his food.

"Not exactly since it seems like her world is little messed up and it's actually impossible to have 2 precisely identical people in one world as far as I know so maybe they are the same people with a little difference? I mean they are different genders so..." Taehyung spoke looking between me and Jungkook. Jungkook flashed him a silly smile. "Yes hyung is right!"

I squinted at how happy Jungkook sounded while agreeing we don't have the same DNA am I missing something here?

"Well then if you aren't siblings or have the same DNA then I do have something else to get off my chest." Jin said looking at each of us until his focused landed on me.

"You, little miss maknae, are going to get a new room" I stared at him with eyes wide. Does this mean I'm staying here for real? Am I getting a room here? And where, is there space here?

"What why? She is staying in my room then, why does she need a another room?"

Jin gave him a 'are you serious?' look and clicked his tongue. "Kook-ah...just because it all worked out and we talked it out half way" Jin said turning his hand showing we still haven't finished talking before continued. "It doesn't mean you are off the hook for keeping her in your room the whole time, you both aren't dating and I'm sure she wants a bit of privacy after being held in your room for so long"

Jungkook pouted sighing and I couldn't help but laugh at how sad he looked. Was he really going to miss me that much in his room? It's like he forgot all those times we literally pushed eachother off the bed for space.

"Thank you SeokJin-ssi" I smiled up at him and he shook his head. "No need to thank me and since it's clear you already know us you can just call me Jin or oppa whichever you find more comfortable." I showed him a teethy smile feeling the kindness he showed warm my cheeks as I nod. "Thank you Jin-oppa."

"Aww she is just as cute and shy as JK!" Hoseok looked at me with a smile and Jungkook hit him across the table.

"Yah! Why-"

"Okay how about we finish eating before we all break something here!"

We all nodded at Yoongi and continued eating. The only conversations after were light and with some teasing as we all laughed. A smile tugged on my lips as my thoughts came through.

It somehow feels so complete being here...

My smile dropped as I frowned at my thoughts. No what? This isn't normal...but what about my unnies...why am I not feeling this empty feeling anymore...why...

Why does it feel so..faded...