Chapter 61

I woke up squished between Ally and Lauren.

I smiled remembering how I finally got to cuddle with my sister last night.

I rubbed my eyes like a little kid and laid my head back against the couch.

Lauren and Ally were both laying on my lap seeing as I was in the middle between them.

I smiled and ran a hand through both Lauren and Ally's hair before putting Ally's hair on Lauren's head and vice versa.

I smiled looking at how Lauren looked with light brown hair like she used to have back in 1987 and how Ally looks with black hair, which I'm pretty sure it was like that in 2013.

Because I'm the weird little sister, I decided to pull Lauren's shirt up halfway and play with her stomach.

I laughed because of me just tracing the outline of her abs.

I poked her belly button and lightly ran my hand down her side making her giggle.

"Emily stop," She said rolling over so she was now facing me.

I continued to do it until she woke up.

I did the same to Ally which woke her up almost instantly.

I smirked.

"Let's prank them," I said looking at the three girls lying in the floor.

They nodded and we got up running into the kitchen.

Lauren got three big pitchers down and filled them with water.

"Wait," I said and grabbed the garlic powder.

"You do know this is going to start a war right?" Ally whisper asked as I filled it with ketchup, mustard, and pickle juice.

I just shrugged while mixing it all up.

I smelled it and gagged.

"God help us please," I said seriously.

We all picked the pitchers up.

Ready, go," Ally whispered and we dumped it on each of them.

"Come on!" Camila screamed.

"What the hell," Dinah said standing up.

They smelled it and instantly grabbed their noses.

"Ew! Guys what did you put in this?" Normani asked looking at it.

"It's my secret recipe," I said laughing.

"Alright," They just said.

"I'm going to take a shower," Camila said.

Dinah stood up.

"No your not," Normani said trying to run after her, but she fell tackling Dinah to the floor followed by Camila.

"Domino effect!" We all laughed.

"Dinah let go of me," Camila whined.

When Dinah didn't, Camila yelled, "CheeChee!"

We all laughed as they finally got up.

"Let's go get dressed and let these losers take a shower," Ally said.

We followed her upstairs where we celebrated our prank.

We walked in three different directions to go in three different room to get dressed.

I grabbed shorts and a long sleeve shirt with converse and brushed my hair followed by my teeth.

I walked out of my room and down the steps seeing Ally and Lauren cleaning up the mess.

"Do you need any help?" I offered.

"No, we're almost done, but you can take the blankets to to washer," Ally said.

I nodded and picked up the blankets, careful not to get them on my clothes.

When I got back, we sat down on the other couch.

"Dinah didn't react this morning, so you know when she pranks, it's gonna be huge," Ally said.

"Well, whatever it is, she's bringing Camila and Normani into it so us three have to stay together until this ends," I said laughing a little.

We went to the studio and choreography, and we were now finishing lunch.

"Uh I have to go to the bathroom, come with me?" Camila asked Dinah.

"I have to pee too," Normani said and they all three stood up.

"They're just setting themselves up to get pranked," I giggled pouring salt in their drinks.

"They're coming back," Ally said and I quit stirring.

"Did you guys miss us?" Camila asked sliding in the booth after Normani and Dinah.

"Definitely," Lauren said taking a sip of her tea.

The girls eventually took a drink of their beverage only to make a disgusted face.

"What the hell did you put in this?" Dinah asked.

"Is this salt?" Normani asked.

I nodded. "Yup."

They just glared at us and we finished eating.

"So can we go home now?" I asked because frankly, I was tired.

"Sure," they said.

We got in the car and drove back to the house, Normani and Dinah blasting Beyoncé the whole way back.

"Cuddle time," I jumped in Ally's arms, mostly because I was scared to do so in Dinah's.

She just laughed and walked in the house.

We sat through two movies before Lauren's phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

She looked over at me.

"Yeah, she's right here."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" She finished.

Her face went pale.

"What?" She said above a whisper.

Tears started to fall down her cheeks faster than I've ever seen before.

*

*

*

A/N

I know, I know, it's a short chapter. Sue me. Haha

Anyways, FIFTH HARMONY RELEASED THEIR SUMMER REFLECTION TOUR!

Their first show is in Kentucky so hopefully I can go. I don't live in Kentucky, but it's really close to where I live so hopefully my mom will let me.

I'm praying! 🙏 can't wait!!