Chapter 31

Emily's P.O.V

"Give it to me!" Normani screamed.

We were currently on our way to their interview with HollyWood Stars.

"Get your own jerky," Dinah said bringing the jerky to her chest.

Ally was doing my hair while Lauren and Camila were watching funny videos.

It went quiet before all of a sudden we heard something fall and a groan.

We all shot our heads in the direction of Dinah and Normani who were laying on the floor, Normani on top of Dinah.

"I want the jerky Dinah! Just one piece!" She screamed.i

"Fine, here," she said and gave Normani an extremely small piece of jerky.

"Dinah please!" Normani pleaded and Dinah just shook her head trying to get up but Normani pulled her back down.

"Oh my God," Lauren said and Ally sat the brush down and walked over to the two girls fighting on the floor for jerky.

Ally bent down and grabbed the bag causing the two girls to look up at her.

"No more jerky for the both of you," she said and handed Normani a piece because she never got one.

"Hey why are you gonna do with it?" Dinah asked as they stood up.

Ally turned back around before handing Lauren, Camila and I some jerky which we took smirking at the girls.

"Eat it," Ally said and finished the bag off.

"¿De qué manera su cabello se vea más chicas?" Ally asked causing everybody to look over at us. (How does her hair look girls?)

Lauren and Camila smiled before Dinah said, "Again with the Spanish?! Shoo Moni and I are gonna make up our own language."

We rolled out eyes and Lauren said, "Creo que se ve muy bien." (I think it looks great.)

"Aw te ves tan lindo!" Camila said smiling. (Aw you look so cute!)

I smiled and got up looking in the mirror. It was curled at the bottom and parted to the left.

I ran back over to Ally wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Thank you Ally," I said into her.

She hugged me back. "Your welcome sweetie," she said and we let go.

"We'll be there in five minutes so if you guys need to finish getting ready, I suggest you do it now," Janelle came through the room.

They nodded thanking her and got up to get ready.

"Are we going to be preforming?" Normani asked.

"Yeah I think so, so just wear what you want because they'll have us change anyways," Camila said.

By the time they came out, we had parked.

We all looked out the window and saw the bus surrounded by fans screaming.

We wave and Bug Rob came in.

"You girls ready?" He asked and we nodded.

We walked out of the bus holding onto each other and Big Rob.

We were immediately pulled out into a hoard of screaming fans.

"I love you Camila!" A guy screamed.

"I love you too!" She screamed back.

"Marry me?" A guy asked.

"Which one?" Dinah asked.