Chapter 30

Lauren's P.O.V

"Where the hell is she?" I asked pacing around the bus.

"I'll try calling her again," Normani said.

It's been an hour since Emily left the bus. I don't know where she went and it's dark outside. She's a small girl, so anything could have happened to her.

I started to cry as Camila came and pulled me into a hug.

"She's gonna be okay Lo," she said.

We looked over at Normank who was leaning against the refrigerator and shook her head.

I put on my shoes and walked to the door.

"Anybody coming?" I asked before they all scurried to grab their shoes and headed out the door.

We walked ten minutes screaming Emily's name before we heard what sounded like a muffled scream.

I ran until the scream sounded more clear.

I turned halfway around to find a man and a girl who looked a lot like Emily.

I widened my eyes and said, "Ally call the cops."

She nodded and I ran to the two.

"Get your hands off my sister!" I screamed at him.

He turned around and swung. Had I been closer, I probably would have been knocked out.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked as he continued to roam the inside of Emily's shirt.

Her clothes were still on, but he was handling her in a way that's very inappropriate.

"That doesn't matter, just please let my sister go," I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Lauren," Emily said before getting slapped.

He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall all in one motion.

I turned my head as he began sliding his hand up my stomach.

"Let her go!" Camila yelled.

"Stop, get off of me." I struggled in his grasp.

He had reached my breasts when the cops showed up.

"Put your hands up in the air and let the girl go!"

He leaned in and bit my neck and let go. I let out a low scream as the bite wasn't to hard, but wasn't soft either.

He let go and put his hands in the air as the cops arrested him and starting reading his rights.

I grabbed my neck as the girls ran up to me.

"Are you okay?" They all asked pulling me into a group hug.

I nodded and bend down to Emily's level.

She jumped into my arms and I held her close as she began to sob into my arms.

I pushed her back at arms length looking her over.

"He didn't-" she shook her head.

"Just touched you?" She nodded.

I pulled her into my embrace and stood up as she laid her head on my shoulder resting in my neck.

We walked over to the police and talked to them before making it back on the bus.

"Let's get you changed," Ally said taking her from me and I thanked her.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my neck.

It wasn't that noticeable but it hurt like hell.

I grabbed a washcloth and ran some water on it before applying it to my injured spot.

I walked back to the back and began to change into my pajamas which were gray sweatpants and a blue tank top.

"Are you okay Lauren?" The girls asked me as I walked through.

I nodded and looked over at Emily.

"You ready for bed?" I asked and she nodded.

She was sitting on Ally's lap, her head on Ally's shoulder.

I walked to her and took her hand.

"Goodnight guys, we'll see you tomorrow," I said and they said their good nights and I love you's.

I crawled in the bed pulling Emily up with me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my tightly.

"I am so sorry Emily, and Camz is too," I said and she turned around in my tight grip.

"I love you," she said before burying her head in my chest.

"I love you too, good night Emily," I said and eventually fell asleep.

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter :/ been busy

Hope you all enjoyed it!