Chapter 59

Emily's P.O.V

I went into Ally's room last night to sleep.

When I walked in, she was talking on the phone but she had motioned for me to come over.

Ally had woke me up moving, but I grabbed onto her, not letting her go.

She laid back down running her hand through my hair moving it out of my face.

"Can't you just lay here with me? The girls can make their own breakfast," I said wrapping my arms around her waist lying my head on her chest.

"Yes, I will just for you," she said and I fell back asleep for another two hours.

I woke up this time by myself.

I sighed but got up and walked to my room taking a shower.

When I got out, I put on a red skirt that had a red bow on the top of it, a white sleeveless crop top that said I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR on it along with a leather jacket to cover up my new scars on my wrist and a pair of red heels.

I brushed my hair out and curled the bottom, brushed my teeth, applied red lipstick along with eyeliner and grabbed my phone walking out of my room.

I walked down the steps and went into the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal before washing my bowl and sitting in the living room.

I crossed one leg over the other and got on my phone.

Where is everybody?

I went onto Twitter and stalked some fans- or as I like to call it: investigating.

I went to Instagram and saw that one of the girls posted a picture on the FifthHarmony account and it looked like they were outside.

Of course o had to guess because they didn't put a caption.

I sighed but went and grabbed a water before heading out back.

"Hello?" I asked but didn't get an answer back.

I signed and walked out front but still didn't see anybody.

I decided to call Ally.

"Hello?" She answered laughing on the other end.

"Hey, where are you?"

"We're across the street in the brown house. Come on over," she said.

"Okay," I sighed and hung up.

I locked the door behind me and walked over to the neighbor's house, careful not to get my heels dirty.

I walked the few steps and knocked on the door.

A girl who looked to be about sixteen answered.

"Hey, you must be Emily, Lauren's sister," she said pulling me into a hug before letting go.

I smiled and nodded.

"Its very nice to meet you," she said.

"My name is Amy."

"Pretty name," I said.

"And it's nice to meet you too."

"Everybody is in here, follow me," she said and walked through a room before I started to hear laughter.

Amy coughed and it all went quiet.

We entered the room and I was immediately hit with only God knows what, on my leather jacket.

I gasped.

"Dinah!" I screamed at her moving my hair out of my face.

The other girls were laughing.