Chapter 18

Emily's P.O.V

I traced my steps for an hour and a half only to get even more lost. It was now dark.

I sat down and cried until I felt an arm land on my shoulder. I left my phone on the couch so I couldn't call any one.

I looked up jerking away to come face to face with a man.

"Are you lost?" He asked and I hesitantly nodded.

"Well come with me and I'll make sure you get home safely," he said and I picked myself up and ran.

"Come back here all I want to do is help you!" He screamed chasing me.

I ran as fast as my little legs would let me taking turn after turn until I landed on the familiar street.

"Come here!" He yelled and I looked back and tripped onto the sidewalk.

I heard his screams get closer as I quickly stood back up running down the long street.

I finally reached my house and opened my door hitting my knee in the process running into the house slamming the door behind me making sure to lock it.

I fell down on the ground shaking and sobbing so hard that it became hard for me to breathe. I put my hands on the sides of my head as I tried to breathe.

"Emily what happened?" I heard people ask me.

I opened my eyes to see all the girls except Lauren looking at me trying to calm me down.

"Emily breath. In and out, in and out," Camila said kneeling down beside me.

I did as she told me and eventually calmed down only to go into another panic attack when someone ran into the door then opening it.

"What the hell happened?" Lauren asked dropping to her knees pulling me into her lap.

I hugged her immediately calming down as I took in her sent and touch.

"We don't know, she ran in the house having a panic attack," Dinah said.

Lauren just hugged me tight pulling me into her chest as I cried.

I finally stopped and told them what happened.

"It's okay, your safe now, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I promise," Lauren said reassuringly.

I nodded into her as I looked up into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry LoLo," I cried and she shook her head.

"No I'm sorry. You asked me not to say anything but I did. I need to be a better big sister," she said.

I kissed her cheek and whispered, "Your the best big sister anyone could ever ask for."

She smiled as she got up with me in her arms.

"Let's go get a shower huh?"

I nodded and we walked upstairs.

"You can take a shower first and I'll go next."

I nodded and soon enough, we were both done and downstairs in less than an hour.

"Movie?" Dinah asked making a peace sign with her fingers and a duck face while holding Finding Nemo.

We both nodded and we all piled on the the couch, me snuggling into my oldest sister.

~

Friday came around and Lauren woke me up for school.

All the girls had insisted upon picking out my outfit and doing my hair and makeup so I was currently sitting in a chair while Ally did my hair, Lauren did my make up and the other girls were picking out my outfit.