Chapter 40

I was woken up by someone crawling in my bunk.

I turned around in their arms burying my face in their neck as they wrapped their arms around me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Emily," Lauren whispered kissing my head.

I opened my eyes to make eye contact with her. I pulled my arm up poking her nose.

She scrunched her nose up before smiling.

"I just wanted to thank you for earlier," she said serious. "I don't want you being mad or upset with me. You said it yourself: We're sisters and we argue."

I smiled up at her and brought my hand to her back to play with her hair.

"Will you sing to me?" I asked tiredly.

She quietly chuckled but nodded and started to sing.

~

"You," Ally said pointing to a girl in the front row wearing glasses with long brown hair. We were at one of their last shows before we got to go home in a week.

"This question is for both you girls and Emily," she said grabbing my attention.

I was sitting behind a wall like thing they had put up.

Camila ran behind it grabbing my arms pulling me with her.

I sat on her lap and they told the girl to go ahead and ask the questions.

"Okay, can any of you do a backflip and Emily could you please do one?" She asked and we all laughed.

"Well, since I was in gymnastics, I can do Backhand Springs, Back Tucks and Back Walkover Layouts," Normani said.

"Girl she asked about a backflip not the ten thousand different tricks you can do," Dinah said making everyone laugh again.

When they stopped laughing, all eyes were on me.

I sighed but took my heels off.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a black and gray crop top with KEEP CALM AND STAY COOL written in white with red heels that I was told were Office Swirl Shoeboot.

I stood up walking over to the middle of the floor between the girls and the crowd.

I sucked in a deep breath before flipping back.

They all cheered as I flipped my hair back.

I smiled and went to put my heels back on.

After the meet and greet, they all got ready for their concert.

We prayed before they left for stage.

Sometime during the middle, their manager came and talked to me about the show giving me an idea.

I was currently getting dressed in a duck costume.

"You ready?" He asked me and I nodded before running out on stage.

The girls were all taken by surprise as I stood beside Dinah and played with her hair.

I danced stupidly over to Normani and started twerking and pecked Camila picking up Ally before jumping on Lauren's back as the crowd went wild.

They were just laughing and it was hard for the girls to keep singing.

I decided it was enough and ran off stage taking the costume off and putting my clothes back on.

They were now on their last song which just so happened to be Take Me to Church.

They were sitting down on stools facing the crowd as they were singing.

I grabbed the cake and tiptoed behind them before trying to contain my giggles. I tried walking quietly so my heels wouldn't make noise, not that you could hear them due to the music.

I held my finger up to my mouth as some of the fans noticed me.

Lauren and Ally looked back smiling at me before turning back around continuing to sing. It was Camila on the far left, then Normani on her right, then Lauren, Ally and Dinah.

Lauren and Ally looked at each other while singing take me to church before standing up scooting their chairs away from Dinah.

I finally reached her and took in a deep breath before sticking my hand out in front of her smacking the cake right in her face.

She fell back some, so I put my free hand on her back to keep her from falling.

Everybody laughed and the girls stopped singing because it was so hilarious.

Dinah jumped up staring at me.

I couldn't stop laughing so I didn't see what she was doing before I received cake all over my face.

"That was pay back DJ!" I screamed. "I told you I would get you back!"

She laughed. "Well done Emily, well done."

I ran my finger across my face sticking it in my mouth. "Tastes good."

The girls walked over and did the same to Dinah.

"It's great cake," Lauren said.

Dinah looked over at her before picking up some cake from the ground throwing it in her face.

They talked to the fans before we ran off stage to get showers and got on the bus.

*

*

*

A/N

How was the chapter?