Part - 7 Flash Back

Flash Back

Jungkook and jeason mother passed away after giving birth to them. Mr. Jeon feels very sad for both of his kids.

Jeason seems to be the older brother because Jungkook was born 5 seconds later.

Please take care of them. They are both cute, like you were the last words from Mrs. Jeon, which he kept on thinking over and over. He sees a cradle over there. Both the babies are wiggling their hands and legs for attention. A smile appeared on his face after that. Then he moved toward the cradle and kissed both their foreheads.

After taking a deep breath, he decided to marry another woman. And also, kids want motherly feelings. He explained everything to her before the marriage, so there wasn't any confusion or awkwardness about taking care of their children.

After marrying her, everything was fine between them. They are like a happy family. After years, she got pregnant with Mr. Jeon's child. Both of them were happy. The twins are so excited to meet their new family members. But God had decided something else for their family.

One day, she fainted in the middle of dinner. Mr. Jeon rushed to her and immediately took her to the hospital. After being admitted to the hospital, Mr. Jeon was shocked to hear the news that his child died due to asphyxia. She went through depression for a few days.

From that incident, she started to be their stepmother, not their mother. She started behaving hatefully towards them in indirect ways. It irritates her to see them happy. Mr. Jeon transferred their whole property shares to Jungkook and Jeason. which added more fuel to her burning desire. So she decided not to let them be happy. She is trying each and every way to create hate between them. Now she is using Y/N in this game to provoke between them.

Flashback ends.

Jungkook POV

I don't know why Hyung is behaving like this. The sudden department change obviously is not my decision. Why can't he understand that? It's mom's decision to change the department. I totally understand the situation from his side

I'm also feeling bad for giving my department to Hyung. I had some time to take over the department, but it is not the same for him.

We both loved our childhood. Jeason Hyung is a cold-hearted person with anger issues, but not that much of a heartless person. I really love him as my brother.

In our teen years, we both got the same tattoo

In our teen years, we both got the same tattoo. We really loved the outcome of the tattoo, and we both respect and balance our decisions in our lives.

Our childhood was awesome, which I really cherished all my life. I still remember how girls drooled with him but were scared to propose to him. After collecting the proposal cards and finally handing it over him. Without any hesitating he throws in the bin.

Sometimes they mistook me as hyung and gave attention to me

Sometimes they mistook me as hyung and gave attention to me. It's not like girls won't follow me but the aura he had is different from why girls had fallen for his attitude. Hyung piggybacks me whenever we are drunk and wasted. Those are lovely moments

We both studied very hard to take over my dad's company

We both studied very hard to take over my dad's company. Dad has already decided on the department and informed us. Then we started studying according to that. We both did well. only a few weeks ago to take over. Suddenly, mom insisted on taking the hyung's department. I didn't ask any further questions because the decision was taken by team members of the company.

From that day on, hyung kept distance from me. I really hate that part being not with my hyung. I know how he loves the financial department and he really worked hard for his passion. I want to clear up the misunderstanding between us otherwise everything between us will shatter slowly. I won't let that happen.

I'm taking the financial department next week which is not at all good for us.

Lets see whats going to happen..

But how did she become secretary of hyung ?

But how did she become secretary of hyung ?. Anyway she is mine and wont let happens anything happens to her