Part 2 - The Road to Destiny Begins

Y/N POV

You slowly opened your eyes and found out that you were in the hospital. You simply turned around and saw the same facial features that you had previously admired. He is holding milk that has the tag of banana milk in the bottle and he is drinking with a pout which looks so adorable.

 He is holding milk that has the tag of banana milk in the bottle and he is drinking with a pout which looks so adorable

Author Pov

Author Pov

He felt some gaze on him and turned to see her. Now he is aware that she is awake and then quickly grabs the bottle which is on the stand beside him. Then handed it to her. She was hesitant to get the bottle of milk from the hand, also without breaking eye contact. To make the moment break, someone calls his name Jeon jungkook. who is none other than the doctor. Then they both break eye contact. He frowned at the doctor and got up from the sitting position in the chair. The doctor informed her of medical condition. He just nodded and was curious about how she survived without taking any food for the whole day.

Before the doctor leaves and says something which made Y/N's eye go wide. Take care, Mrs.Jeon, Kook has turned to your side ready to face consequences. While Y/N was boiling in anger with her red eyes. He comes near to her and starts explaining that the patient was not admitted without the patient's Guardian or Relationship. And he is not ready to add his name as guardian to her and also not ready to lose you at a time which he stated with the hands on his chest in a dramatic way with the pleading doe eyes. Y/N's heart melted on seeing his actions and chuckled at his behavior. Y/N nodded and Kook felt relieved on seeing her smile. Suddenly, she recollected the words that he had emphasized losing you. Then he keeps on bombarding me with questions like what happened, why are you in this state, when did you last eat, etc.

For all the questions, Y/N was silent and she didn't utter a single word. Kook was confused and decided to not ask you any further questions at this time.

Y/N POV

Time skips

He gave me a hand to get up and you were trying to stand still and your legs were trembling. Without thinking twice, he lifted you in bridal style and looked into your hazel eyes.

 Without thinking twice, he lifted you in bridal style and looked into your hazel eyes

You were stunned by his behavior and your eyes are almost out. Your heart beats so fast on seeing his face so close. "Put me down Mr.Jeon, everyone is watching, " you said. Then he smirked and suddenly detached his hands. You got scared of falling and grabbed his shirt collar. He smiled in victory and moved further. Now you can clearly hear his heartbeat and later, after walking a few steps, you realize that both of your heartbeats are synchronized. You are awed at that eternal feeling created.

And he flopped you into his car and adjusted your seat belt. 

Then he asked for your address, you were hesitant for a moment and realized  there is no cab at this hour

Then he asked for your address, you were hesitant for a moment and realized there is no cab at this hour. So you decided to give him. And he turned on the car music to calm down both of your heartbeats.

You have a lot of questions in your mind which are flowing like rivers. The mixed feeling of trusting him or NOT!

Then suddenly the car stopped when you thought that your home had arrived, but you noticed it wasn't your home. You turned your gaze to him and raised your eyebrow like you were questioning him about what's happening. He slowly grabs your cheek and starts to caress with his thumb. You were feeling nervous by the sudden touch and the sleeping butterflies were aroused in your stomach. In addition he called you " Mrs.Jeon, How can you go to your house without your husband?'' he said with a teasing tone and leaned in.

Jeon, How can you go to your house without your husband?'' he said with a teasing tone and leaned in

You tightly closed your eyes and clenched your fist to punch him. And at the same time, you are thinking something crazy that he will also punch you after he got punched. Then what happens to your face. Also, some corner of your heart says it's not like what you are thinking.

To be continued....

Sorry for the late update, readers!!

Thanks for the comments and votes that you have already given!

I hope you enjoy reading this part.

Saranghae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!