Part I - The birth of love in the rain

MEETING PRINCE IN THE RAIN

Y/N POV

After a long tiring day at work, you sighed heavily and reached out of the office, to add to your worst. It's raining heavily. You don't have any hope that you can escape from the rain.

After One hour

Still, there are no buses, you don't have an umbrella, and the dress is almost drenched in rain. There you can see the couple being lovey-dovey. You give them a weird look at how they can even enjoy themselves in this heavy rain. Shrugging off those thoughts, you have been recalling today's incident, which can give you nightmares if you think about it one more time.

Flash Back

From the Morning to Still Present.

As a usual day, you have the habit of getting up late to the events but at the same time, you will be there at a sharp time. Sometimes you can't judge yourself what kind of person you are. "Oh! Y/N you are GREAT! " You said to yourself.

Sunlight hits the curtain, rubbing your eyes searching for your phone which was on the night stand. Your eyes almost popped out of your eyes on seeing the time. And you rushed to the washroom to do your morning routine. Then you go to the kitchen to grab some bread and you don't even have time to apply some jam on the bread. Not forgetting to lock the door before feeding the food to the fish.

On seeing the pair of fishes, you are currently going to the dream land of how cute they are and also at the same time how they are always free without having any worries like paying the money for the flat, dress, watch, etc

On seeing the pair of fishes, you are currently going to the dream land of how cute they are and also at the same time how they are always free without having any worries like paying the money for the flat, dress, watch, etc. Slowly turning your gaze to the watch you panicked and rushed out of the house with your necessary things in your hand.

Oh, you're amazing, YN. You missed the bus while daydreaming. You are cursing yourself for missing the bus. Not then in less than minutes, the bus arrives super fast and you flop into the bus thinking that you are lucky today. You still didn't know what was going to happen that you would regret later.

Finally, you sighed and arrived near your office, which is on the 14th floor. And do not forget to mention that the company name is Jeon Enterprises and your designation is Personal Assistant. After entering the office, you can feel a strange aura which you didn't feel before you were a bit confused why the people are rushing here and there. You were waiting near the lift and pressed the button. Then you hear a familiar voice. You turn and see your coworker. Soon the lift was alarmed by the sound and you both entered the lift. He is the person who is always annoying. You were a bit surprised that he was quiet today. But you don't know that he is internally smirking. You let go of all your thoughts and went out with him. You both went to their respective cabins.

You sneak through your boss's cabin, which is already made of glass, so you can see clearly. You're kind of relieved that she hasn't arrived yet. Suddenly, you heard the sound of your friend Jiso storming into your cabin. It seems like she is from the 100 metre race. Then you give her water, but still, she is panting heavily. You gave her minutes to calm down. She spoke, which was a complete shock to you. "One of our clients had canceled our project and the reason was you," Jiso said. Then you opened your system to see the status of the client files which were sent by you yesterday. Then you get to know that your files have been deleted before sending them to the clients. You don't know what to do. Now you are like a statue still processing what is happening. On Seeing your status, Jiso smacked your hand and you told her everything. Then Jiso gave you enough audacity and left the cabin. Being a diligent girl, you didn't give up on what had happened. An idea popped into your mind, you opened your file and also recalled what happened before sending the file.