I rolled my eyes then got up and went to my closet. After a while i found an outfit and i put it on my bed then went downstairs and made my coffee and drunk it.

After that i went upstairs and showered for a cool thirty minutes so i don't be late.By the time i was done showering it was 7:56 so i brushed my teeth and washed my face then put lotion on my body.

I started putting my wig over the hair i braided already and that took some time but i did it then i got dressed and did my make up. By the time i was done it was 9:23 so i was late but i don't care.

I grabbed my black heels and decided to take a picture before i leave.

maridove: 🌚

maridove: 🌚

Liked by XXXTENTACION, _yanaaa, theslumpgod and 27,345 more.

_yanaaa: sexy ass😍
-maridove:look at you thoooo
theslumpgod: you look good negro
-maridove:luv u blackie
Mirandaaa: fine assssss😍😍
-maridove:all u baby momma💋.
XXXTENTACION: i wanna fuck you
-maridove: come do it.
Leslylovesyouu: damnnn😍
jahriana: STEP ON ME LOL

17,534 more.

....
After replying to some comments i heard a knock at the door so i went downstairs and my family was down there and i waved then opened the door revealing Jahseh.

He had on an all black outfit but looked sexy as fuck.

"hey mama" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead then my lips.

"so where y'all going?" my nosey ass momma asked. I turned to look at her. "to a lil party" i shrugged and she nodded. "i like your outfit you look like a pretty stripper" she joked and i laughed. "nah i'm playin you look gorgeous"

"thank you momma" i said then grabbed my purse.

"aight well we already late cus we black but i love y'all" i said and they all said i love you back then we got in Jahseh's car and started driving.

"if that skirt comes up more than twice i'm taking yo fine ass home aight?" Jahseh said and i laughed. "shut yo ass up" i rolled my eyes playfully. "not playin" he said as we pulled into the parking lot.

"don't care" i said just to make him mad cus i find it funny.

He looked at me. "keep on" he said and parked the car.

"i will actually" i said taking my seat belt off and reaching for the door but i guess he had other plans. He pulled me back by my neck making me look him in the eyes.

" i need to fuck the attitude out of you?"

I shrugged.

"get out the car and keep acting a fool and imma handle it" he said and got out the car.