Drunk and nasty

Not proofread

katanas  pov

I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about everything that just happened. We were just supposed to be sleeping but one thing led to another. How am I gonna explain this to bleu?

" baby lay back down," Megan said coming behind me and rubbing my shoulders. " I feel horrible i literally just cheated on my girlfriend Megan that's not ok," i heard her scoff before laying back down.

" you acting like she actually loved you," she mumbled under her breath getting under the covers. " oh so you do?"

" yes katana when are you gonna realize that,"

" Well it doesn't seem like it,"

" how can i make it seem like it then?" \

" maybe not cheating every time we are actually together," I said grabbing my phone to text bleu.

I was about to send the message when my phone was snatched and thrown across the room. " what the fuck megan," i ran over to it seeing that it had brusies all over it and was extremely cracked.

" bitch what the fuck is wrong with you!" i screamed trying to turn on my phone. " first watch your fucking mouth second what the fuck is wrong with me? No what the fuck is wrong with you katana!" she screamed back.

I continued to try to unlock my phone but it wasn't working.

" why the hell can't you see that bitch doesn't love you,"

" what do you mean she's using me Megan?"

" we were talking and she said that she was using you to get back at her ex and that she actually hated you,"

" your lying I know your lying, I'm leaving I can't do this with you anymore," I grabbed my shirt from of the floor slipping it over my head not bothering to put back on my bra.

Megan just sat there smirking as she watched me get dressed. " I know it's a hard pill to swallow but you have to get over it, I can help you," I ignored her walking out of the room.

Omniscient pov

Katana walked to her car trying to get everything Megan had just said out of her mind hurt that bleu would even say something like that.

She patted her pockets feeling around for her keys. She huffed realizing Megan probably took them. She turned around walking back to the door when she was hit upside the head with some sort of medal bar.