Selfish

Katana pov

3 DAYS LATER

" alright bleu I had fun tonight I will see you later," I pulled her into a hug before getting out of the car.

I quietly shut the front door but I was already caught, the lights cut on. I turned around to see Megan sitting on the couch.

" where the fuck have you been katana?" she said getting up and walking over to me.

" calm down I just went out with bleu,"

" Didn't I tell you that I didn't like that bitch, I told you to stop hanging around ha ass multiple times and here you go keekeeing with her," Im so drunk that I just wanted to laugh in her face.

" w-what are you going to find me another assistant?" " yeah I will and then I want you to never talk to that bitch again, " she scooped me into her arms and took me upstairs.

THEE NEXT DAY

" ok and we are done," I sat up from the table, I had just got a facial from this place I saw on insta. she walked me to the front I paid her me and bleu left.

" where do you wanna go next?" she asked me as we got in the car. " one second," I grabbed my phone to call Megan.

I called her 3 times and she didn't answer " who are you calling,?" " Megan is not answering," I'm going to keep calling till she answers.

"she's probably out cheating on you again," bleu said as she pulled off. " why would she be doing that?"

" because once a cheater always a cheater," I scoffed at her remark. Is she right?

BACK AT KATANAS HOUSE

I sat on my bed eating jack in the box, I couldn't get what bleu said out of my head. I mean me and Megan technically are not together but we have been sleeping with each other as well as

I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram and the first thing that I saw on my feed was Megan dancing on some chick.

Of course, bleu was right, well maybe they are just having fun. I clicked on her story seeing a boomerang of them kissing.

I let out a breath before turning off my phone.

I was watching a movie when my phone rang I looked over and saw megans name.

Baby😍: I promise babe the kiss meant nothing

TO BE CONTINUED

__________________________________

i felt like just leaving this here you know 😘

Its only 500 words sorry not sorry but an extra-long one is coming so be ready

I have a feeling bleu and katana are gonna end up together but who am I to know 🤷🏽‍♀️