Bet awards

Megan pov

" harmony put the gun down," I said standing up slowly." Megan please take care of aari for me, tell her that mommy is always looking over her," I looked behind her and saw Ferris walking in quietly.

" I'm not gonna tell her that because you will," Farris came behind her and grabbed her making the gun fall to the floor. I grabbed it emptied it and threw it on the couch.

" katana call the cops," I declared, she said ok and called them.

" ok ma'am so I was told that she has a baby, what should we do with the child?" the officer asked, shes not going to jail but to a mental hospital.

" i will take care of her, because we don't know who the other parent is," i ran my hands threw my hair trying to process everything that just happened.

" ok you ladies have a good day," the officer walked out of my house with a harmony purse. " what the fuck," katana announced, i chuckled a little.

" are you going to the bet awards?" I asked her, " yeah, it's tomorrow, of course, I'm going," she laid back on the couch.

" oh ok well I'm going too," " alright Megan I'm gonna get going ill see your tomorrow and make sure you facetime me with my babies tonight," I couldn't help but watch her walk away, " stop looking at my ass," she yelled, I scoffed and looked away.

ON THEE DAY OF THE BET AWARDS

Katana pov

KATANAS DRESS

KATANAS DRESS

" katana pose for me," a photographer on the red carpet said, I put my head on my shoulder and smiled.

I felt so beautiful tonight, once i was off the red carpet i walked into the room where the actual show was being held.

I looked for my seat and saw I was sitting next to someone named H.E.R and Megan of course.

I was sitting there on my phone when a girl with sunglasses and big hair sat next to me, " you must be H.E.R nice to meet you I'm katana," she shook my hand and said " you don't remember me from college I went to UOH we met at that party," " gabi wow I didn't expect you to actually do music again," j gave her a quick hug. I met gabi in college at a party before I found out I was pregnant.

" The show is about to start so here is my number," she handed me a small piece of paper and smiled. Megan had just come and sat next to me, she tried to ask me something but i couldn't hear her.

AFTER THE SHOW 

KATANAS AFTER PARTY FITT

I was sitting at the bar talking to gabi when Megan walked over, " what are yall doing," oh lord she's drunk. " just chilling, oh and congrats on your award," gabby congratulated Megan, " thanks, so are yall fucking?" " MEGAN," I exclaimed, she looked at me with a girl answer my question face. 

" no we are not but we used to know each other and I'm hoping we can be friends again, if that leads up to something then I will be happy but if not then I will be fine with that too," Megan looked like she was about to explode when gabby put her arm over me. 

" that's cool well I'm gonna go," her voice got higher as she talked, i giggled a bit before going back to talking to gaby. 

__________________________________________________________________

This has been sitting in the drafts for a minute but anyway some drama is coming just to let yall know, make sure you have your popcorn, candy, coke, and tea ready. 

You know the drill this is for my wifey. at this point, this is her designated area 

__________________________________________________

Heyyy baby how you doing