You ignoring me now

Katana pov

2 WEEKS LATER 

Im walking from class by myself right now even though Megan was supposed to walk with me, but she said that she had to work. I don't really know where she works but I know I'm going to apply at the book store today, that's an easy job for me. 

I walked into the library and walked up to the counter " hey how can I help you," I looked and saw Megan with books in her hands.

" hey I was just about to apply here cause I kinda need a job," I was playing with my fingers as she stared me directly in my eyes. 

" ok well I'm the manager so I'm gonna be interviewing you can you go sit at the desk over there," she pointed over to a table with some flowers on it. 

After the interview

" ok I'm gonna run this over with the person over me and we will call you I get off at 6 tonight and then im gonna stop by your place," she pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my forehead. 

" ok baby I will see you later," I said before I walked out of the bookstore. 

LATER THAT NIGHT 

I was sitting in my room watching porn, Yes I said porn im trying to learn how to ride. All I have learned so far is that watching other people have sex is weird but everyone has different turn-ons. 

I grabbed a pillow and sat on top of it. Then I heard a knock on the door. " katana it's me open the door," I heard Megan's voice behind the door. I quickly closed out all my tabs and put my pillow back in its place.

I opened the door and saw her holding five guys. " aww thank you, baby, that looks soo good," she walked in and sat on the bed. 

" no problem baby," she took out all the food I saw she got me a bacon burger, fries and peanut butter, salted caramel milkshake. 

" that looks so good but can I ask you something?" I asked sitting next to her on the bed. she moved the food over so she could look at me. 

" im all ears baby," 

"I want to suck you off," I said confidently, she looked at me and bust out laughing. " wait are you serious I mean baby sure, do you wanna maybe eat first?" she asked me, " no I want to eat after," I grabbed both of our drinks and sat them on my nightstand. 

" ok baby slow down," she told me but I kept moving everything until the bed was empty. " so do you lay down orrr," she giggled again what is this taking me as a joke comes from. 

I got off the bed and kneeled in front of her. " wait come give me a kiss," I stood up and climbed on her lap. As we were kissing I grinded against her. " fuck keep doing that," she moaned under her breath. 

I got off her and got back on my knees, I grabbed the band and pulled down her shorts along with her panties. It sprung out hitting her on her stomach. I take her in my hands and then kissed her tip. After a few minutes, I was full-on sucking her dick. With my lips wrapped all the way around her I began to take all of her in my mouth. " shit baby, are you sure this is your first time," she moaned, I could feel her shaking underneath me which meant she was about to cum. 

I felt as she orgasmed in my mouth, I took her dick out of my mouth and then swallowed it. 

" That was better than I expected," she said pulling back up her pants and helping me up from off the floor.  

I grabbed my milkshake and took a sip, I don't remember telling her this was my favorite its like she automatically knew. 

2 DAYS LATER 

Im going to Mayas  job today to pick her up and get some food for me, it is the weekend so I didn't have classes today. I haven't been talking to meg lately it's like she's totally ignoring me. 

I walked into five guys about to order when I heard a laugh that sounded familiar. I peeked over the corner and saw Megan and girl harmony boo'ed up. I wasn't even mad because hey we aren't together but it did kinda hurt. 

I decided I would just wait till they left to say something and ordered my food. 

MEGAN POV 

I'm at five guys right now with harmony, we came here to eat before she had to clock in. I was gonna do what I usually do I hang out with harmony we have sex then I go to katana and bring her food from five guys it's not like she will ever find out. 

" I love you baby ill see you when I get off," harmony gave me a kiss before she walked to the back. I got a text from my friends telling me to pop out at this party tonight so i decided i would before i had to go back to katana 

KATANA POV 

" you sure you wanna go to this party," i asked maya as she brushed her hair." yes now hurry up and go get ready," she replied i could hear the attitude in her voice. 

her fittttt

her fittttt

I walked out of the bathroom and did a 360 twirl in front of maya and Atlanta. " you look bad as fuck friend now lets head out. 

AT THE PARTY 

I was at the liquor station thing when some random girl came up to me. " whats your name,?" she asked me, i had already had like 4 shots so i was already tipsy. " katana what about you?" i asked her " sapphire but everyone calls me sky my middle name," she stuck out her hand for me to shake. i grabbed it and shook her hand. 

We were just sitting there talking until i heard " who are you and why are you flirting wit my girl?"