THEE FIRST WEEK

MEGAN POV A WEEK LATER

" and that's it," the director yelled, I walked to my dressing room and changed.

I was picking up the girls today because it was my week, I was so happy to finally spend a week with my girls I cleared my schedule and planned out things for us to do.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I walked to the door. The door swung open revealing a katana with her hair in a ponytail holding both of the kids, she looked stressed it better not be about that boyfriend of hers.

" come on in Im sorry that it's a mess I had a hard week," she let out a huff before she sat down. " are you ok tana," she smiled at the nickname I gave her in college.

" yeah just relationship things but imma be fine, I just need a break," she said laying back a little.

" you wanna talk about it," I asked putting my hand on her knee, " watch it, Megan," she scolded moving my hand.

" whatever, are they all packed up, or do you need me to pack them some stuff up?"

" no their bags are already packed in the room, im gonna put their car seats in your car real quick," she walked to the door bent down and picked up the seats. Pregnancy did her right, just looking at her makes me hard but we must focus my brothers.

" ok so if you need anything call me I will come right over, also imma need you to turn on your location so I can make sure yall are always safe and make sure that you put the milk in the fridge so it stays fresh and I think that's it," she came over and kissed both of the kids on the forehead and told them she loved them.

" bye my babies," she said waving from the door. I got in the car and started the car. " alright girls you ready for a week with mama?" I put on my sunglasses and drove away.

3 DAYS LATER

I paced around the room trying to get luna to go to be, it is currently 4 am, " luna please I'm so tired we have been doing good, look at your sister she's sleeping," she stuck her head up from my shoulder looking around. Im just gonna call katana I cant do this.

baby mama: hello Megan what is wrong its 4 am

Me: I can't get luna to sleep whatever I do doesn't work

baby mama: ok I'm on my way now, you see how I be feeling

END OF CALL

I was rocking her when the doorbell rang, I opened it and let katana in. " ok hand her here," I put luna and her arms. She walked over to the couch grabbed my remote and turned on these nursery sounds and started humming along with them as luna laid on her chest.

After a few minutes, luna was asleep and it was 4:30, " Megan where do you have them sleeping," katana whispered, I motioned for her to follow me up the stairs.

I led her into the girls' room and she laid her on the bed. I shut the door quietly as we walked out. " I never have a hard time with putting luna to sleep it usually have a problem with Ayla," she said as we both walked into my room.

" you wanna just stay here tonight you can leave tomorrow and stuff," I asked her, " no touching," she said pulling off her shoes and laying on the bed.

I turned towards her watching her try to fall asleep, I put my arm across her body and pulled her in some more.

she turned to her side so we were spooning. when she rubbed against me I instantly got hard. " Megan can you please stop," she huffed I guess she could feel it too. " I can't help," I argued back, I moved a bit more and heard her let out a moan.

Well, one thing lead to another and we ended up fucking..........

I listened to pony and so anxious by Ginuwine while writing while my LEDs were on so it was aesthetically pleasing for me and my boredom.

How's my wife doing today