Thee new lifestyle

Katanas pov 

3 months later 

Today was my checkup for me and the baby, Megan was supposed to come but aari had her 3-month check-up, and then she had to go to the studio, she did promise me that she would come to my last checkup. 

Our gender reveal is coming up soon which I am so excited about, We had to push it back because of harmony getting sick. I've just been having to adjust to this new lifestyle, the worst part is I haven't had sex with Megan since aari was born. 

I understand she I balancing a lot that's why I haven't said anything but I've just been missing her. 

I pulled into our house and saw the nanny outside with the girls who were playing with the dogs. " hi mommy babies," I said squatting down to hug them, they came in my arms and hugged me back. 

" How are you doing today Ellie?" I asked her picking up both of the girls. " they were amazing today they learned when to say that they are hurt and when they need help," 

" of that's amazing I'm so proud of you guys," I squished their faces making them laugh. 

" hey katana my birthday is coming up is it possible for me to have that week off my-" I cut her off saying " yes I know your birthday is next week, and of course, you can have it off," I answered her, " thank you so much," the girl had both just yawned and laid on me at the same time. 

" do you want me to go lay them down?" she asked I nodded and handed them to her. 

" Hey babe," Megan said walking in, I saw that she was carrying aari in, " hey baby how was your day?" I asked walking to the fridge to get an apple. 

" It was ok but it is nowhere near over," Ellie walked in, " Hey Ellie can you take aari and the girls next week?" Megan asked her, " Megan her birthday is coming up so I gave her the whole week off," I explained, and she gave me a weird look. 

" ok well, babe do you think that you can watch her because I have to shoot a music video and harmony has some shoots that week," is she serious. 

" Megan I don't know if I'm gonna be able to handle 2 toddlers, 1 baby and a baby that is still is in my belly, and the doctor said I should take it easy also I'm Planning my gender reveal," I told her, I felt myself feeling anxious just thinking about all that stuff. 

" have you thought about skipping the gender reveal this time cause we do have a lot going on?" is this girl stupid?

" no I haven't and I want to have a gender reveal Megan," 

" Baby please I'm not gonna be able to be there if we do it so why don't we just have a baby shower and we can send everyone cute little cards and baskets that tell them the gender," 

"whatever Megan that's fine you need me to watch all the kids while pregnant with another then I will be fine!" I slammed my apple down and went upstairs. 

Im just gonna lay down for a little bit maybe that will make me feel better. 

2 hours later 

When I opened my eyes I saw that it was dark outside, dang it, I slept for too long.  I walked out to the kitchen and saw Megan sitting on the couch. 

" did yall already eat?" I asked her sitting down, " yeah I ordered out," I scooted a little closer to her. I turned her head towards mine and kissed her. 

I kissed down to her neck a little more, earning a moan from her. I put my hand on the band of her pants, but she moved it. she broke the kiss saying " not tonight baby,".