Getting my lick back

She's so pretty ^^^^^^^
the same night

Katana pov

After I got off the phone with Megan, I decided to call bleu to come over. I walked into the bathroom changing into a lavender lace savagexfenty set.

When I heard the doorbell ring I put on my robe. I opened the door seeing bleu looking frantic. " did something happen you sounded scared on the phone?" aww look at her worrying about me.

" I'm fine I just missed you," I grabbed her hand pulling her inside. I lead her up the stairs to my room. When we got into the room I pushed her onto the bed.

" K-katana arent you and meg together?"

" no baby all I want is you, fuck her,"

THEE NEXT WEEK

Today is my baby boys' birthday and I am so excited. He is finally gonna be three, we are doing a paw patrol themed birthday party at an Airbnb in texas.

Megan didn't help with anything, mainly because I have been ignoring her. I was eating some baked macaroni when bleu came and sat next to me.

" Hey baby," I said after swallowing my food. " I want a kiss," I took a sip of my drink before kissing her.

Megans pov

" I don't care if you have to spend 20 million dollars to find out where the fuck my son's birthday is now," I yelled at sam. I hung up the phone slamming it down.

I can't believe katana would not invite me to my own son's birthday party like he is my son too. I sat there thinking when I picked it up I saw it was sam calling again.

" We know where it is go get dressed, katana said what you wear doesn't matter," " ok send me the location I'm gonna go get dressed right now,"

I walked into the party and the first thing I saw was bleu and katana kissing. I knew this bitch wanted her, I walked over to them and said " that's quite inappropriate for a kids' birthday party,"

" you here for the kids not to be in my relationship," katana said " relationship this bi-" the kids came running over hugging me.

"I missed you, mama," Ayla said," I missed you guys too, yall wanna go get on the swings?"

" yeah," they screamed joyfully grabbing my hand.

We just cut the cake, I love seeing my kids happy. I didn't really want cake so I walked into the kitchen to grab a cupcake.

I saw bleu sitting on the counter eating a brownie. I guess it's time I and her have a talk.

" Megan if your coming in here to bother me please just leave me alone,"

" listen bleu I think it's been clear from the get that I didn't like you so I'm gonna keep it a bunk 92 and I don't need katanas two cents so dont tell her I told you this or I'm gonna kill you with an 8-inch kitchen knife, your gonna tell katana that you just want to be friends tonight or I'm not gonna be as nice as I'm being,"

" why would I do that when I love katana?"

" because im gonna kill you if you dont duh,"

" no you're not I know you meg you like to act like you hard but you are really pussy," I slapped her across the face.

" That was just a warning next time im gonna bust a cap in yo ass," "I dont think you understand that me and katana are soulmates and I will do anything to get her back," I said backing away from her.

" your fucking crazy, im gonna make sure you never see your kids ever again," I just shrugged my shoulders as she walked out of the kitchen. Im gonna do whatever to get my katana back even if I have to have a little blood on my hands.

KATANAS POV

AFTER THE PARTY

I sat in the bathroom taking off all my jewelry thinking about bleu. Its not I dont love her but i feel like I used her to get my lick back on Megan and that's just not right, but there is no way im going back to Megan ever.

Bleu walked in the bathroom with a stank look on her face, " hey baby whats wrong?" i asked her, she just ignored me going into the closet.

I got up seeing her packing some clothes," wait baby where are you going, talk to me?"

" i just need a break i will be back next week,"

" but what happened to make you want to leave did i do something wrong, is this my fault,"

" no katana its not your fault i promise, im gonna be back i just gotta handle something," She grabbed her duffle bag and walked out the door.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON

BLEUS POV

Me: ok im out of the house what is your location

Boss: i just shared it with you, when you get here we will discuss the plan

Me: alright bye

________________________________

Who do yall think the boss is?

How are you doing wifey

Also do yall think megan would actually kill someone? 🤔