My heart's back

3 WEEKS LATER 

Katanas pov 

" Bleu are you ready yet?" I asked her knocking on the bathroom door. She has been my assistant for 3 weeks and she has been doing amazing I am so proud of her, sometimes I'm hard on her but it's only because I'm stressed out. 

We are on our way to a dinner that megans team arranged to congratulate her on her grammy nominations. 

Bleu walked out in a baby blue runched dress and baby blue heels. " you look amazing," I said in awe. " thank you I tried," she looked extremely nervous, I could tell because her face was turning red. 

"let's go," 

AT THE RESTAURANT 

I walked in seeing choochie taking pictures of Megan, I just sat there admiring her. She is so beautiful, once she noticed that I was here she came over and hugged me. 

" hi, baby," 

" hi my love," she grabbed my hand leading me to a seat that I guess was hers. She sat down before saying " sit down," wanted me to sit on her lap. 

" No Megan there is a perfectly fine chair right over there next to bleu," she ignored me pulling me down 

I knew I wouldn't win this fight so I just sat there, " why did you bring bleu?" Megan whispered in my ear as everyone else talked. 

" Why did you bring Kelsey?" 

" because she's my friend and I know she doesn't have a crush on me," 

"I know bleu doesn't have a crush on me, Megan," I dont understand why Megan thinks this girl likes me, bleu shows no signs of liking me.

" yeah right, you dont see the way she looks at you?" " Can we not talk about this tonight we are here to celebrate you not talk about my assistant," I gave her a kiss on the cheek and picked up the menu. 

She was now kissing me everywhere on my neck holding on to my waist as I sat on her lap. " you coming home with me tonight," she said before licking my earlobe. 

" mmm Megan I cant I promised bleu I would watch the Marilyn Monroe doc with her but after the Grammys tomorrow we can spend time together," 

" oh baby I wasn't asking, I haven't seen you in forever," she whined, I mean we can always watch that later. 

" ok fine," 

LOCATION: MEGANS HOTEL ROOM 

" OHH MEGAN," I screamed as she pounded in me, I was on my 4th time cumming. 

She turned me over putting my legs over my head going in and out of me slowly. " does that feel good?" I just nodded fast, "use your words, mama," 

" yes it feels so good," I screamed out, I know my voice is gonna feel this in the morning. 

"shit I'm about to cum," she whispered, before pulling out and nutting on my stomach. I felt her get up and get a towel to wipe me off. 

THE NEXT DAY 

I walked on the red carpet in my RALPH and ROSSO lapis blue dress with a slit going up to my waist. 

" katana turn this way for me," a photographer said I looked towards him smiling. 

AFTER THE GRAMMYS

" baby that slit was a little too high," i heard Megan say from behind me. " oh it was?" i joked, we were both in the bathroom about to leave. 

" yeah it is," she came behind me holding my waist. " but you look so beautiful, baby," she murmured kissing my neck.

" are you going to the after-party?" " no, I'm gonna go back to my room and watch that doc with bleu,"

"mmk how hard would it be for me to put you back in this dress?" she asked fiddling with the zipper in the back. 

" It took forever to get in this dress so it's probably not best for you to take me out," " ok I guess I let you go for now but i want to see you tonight," I nodded before giving her a quick peck on the lips. 

 LATER THAT NIGHT 

I knocked on Bleus' hotel room waiting for her to answer, " who is it?" " katana," she unlocked the door opening it. 

" what do you want?" " you dont want to watch the doc with me anymore?" she scoffed before saying " you literally ditched me yesterday why would I want to watch it with you?" 

" because you have no one else to watch it with and you aren't going to watch it by yourself," she kissed her teeth before moving to the side letting me in. 

" order some snacks or something," I said laying on the bed grabbing the remote. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

So are we still team Megan?

also, do yall think bleu likes katana?