Unknown?

BLEUS POV

THEE SAME NIGHT 

I walked into the safe house with both of my bags in my hand. One is containing multiple weapons and the other clothes and shoes. 

" finally you here I thought you got in a crash or some shit," 

" sorry boss there was traffic," I said to Tamia as she led me to the kitchen. 

" ok let's discuss the plan, I honestly don't care what happens to everyone else but I want Megan back with me," she said opening the bag with weapons in it. She pulled out a 

"and I want katana and the kids," I heard her whisper something under her breath that I couldn't quite understand. 

" ok so here is the plan" 

KATANAS POV 

THEE NEXT MORNING 

I woke up happier than ever, I skipped downstairs going to make the kids breakfast. I made them heart-shaped pancakes and eggs, some bacon, freshly squeezed orange juice, and then cut up some strawberries making a fruit mix with strawberries, pineapples, blackberries, and watermelon. 

I walked into the twins' room first with the most joyful attitude, " wake up babies, I made you breakfast," I watched as they both stretched and scratched their head threw their bonnets. 

" Meet me downstairs," I went to Eden's room next, when I peeked in there I saw that he was already awake and playing with his toys on the ground. 

Usually, I would be upset but I wasn't " good morning baby I made breakfast for you guys this morning," he started clapping a bunch signaling to me that he was happy. 

After I woke all of the kids and we ate I decided I was going to take them to the park. It's crazy I never expected myself to be a mother of four before 40. 

I put Ayla and luna in matching brown sweatsuits since it is kinda chilly outside with different gold necklaces to be able to tell them apart their hair was already braided so I didn't have to do it. 

For aari, I put her in a black sweatsuit with some gold jewelry as well. I sprayed her hair with the curl refresher Gabriel union sent me, then went in with kinky-curly custard. I put her hair in a bun making sure no hairs were sticking out. 

I put Eden in a sweatsuit as well and put a beanie on his head. I also put on a sweatsuit but a prettylittlething one, with a pair of Yeezy's. 

We just walked around the park and are now headed to megans house.

I stood at the door holding Eden in my arms and the girls standing next to me. She opened the door wearing a bathing suit with her natural hair out. 

"It's not my day what are you doing here," 

" We were just bored so I thought maybe we could hang out as a... family," she nodded moving to the side letting us in. 

"I missed you guys," she said grabbing Ayla and luna, I picked up aari so she wouldn't be the only one not being held. 

" let me go change and then we can watch a movie or something," we all sat on the couch and Megan went to go change. 

It was now just me and Megan awake watching sneakerella. " I really like it when you wear your natural hair it's so pretty," I declared, she smirked and nodded. 

" wheres your girlfriend?" she questioned, " umm.... she said she needed a break so she left for a little," 

" damn she just left you high and dry huh?" Megan joked, I wasn't laughing though. " oh sorry," 

2 HOURS LATER 

We just laid the kids in their beds, it got later than I expected so we are just gonna stay. 

" so can I sleep on the bed or the couch," I said leaning on the door frame to megans room, " girl if you don't just come get in the bed with me," 

"I guess ill take the couch then," I groaned getting ready to walk downstairs. " katana get your ass in this bed," I guess it couldn't hurt to just sleep with Megan. 

I shut the door and walked over to her, I slipped into the bed right next to her. 

"I love you katana," 

"I love you too Megan," 

THIS WAS A BAD IDEA

Unknown pov

" mia they are in the same fucking bed I'm gonna go in," I say unbuckling my seat belt, " not yet we need to wait for the perfect time," Tamia said pushing me back in the seat. 

_________________________________________________

Who do we think the unknown is? 

This was a very eventful week for me what about yall?

How are you doing wifey?