i made a mistake

trigger warning - DOMESTIC VIOLANCE

Most of this is gonna be megans pov

Megans pov

" bae can you go get eden from his room please," she let out a groan and went to get him. She walked back in and sat him in the middle of the both of us.

I looked at my phone seeing i was getting a call form sam.

Sam: where are you

Me: home where else would i be

Sam: megan you have a show today did you forget

Me: shit I'm on my way

END OF CALL

i jumped up running to the closet to find some sweats to put on. " where are you going?" tamia asked leaning on the doorframe.

" i have a show today,"

" are the kids coming with you?"

" oh yeah can you watch them please baby I'm gonna be late and the nanny is sick,"

" but I'm supposed to go shopping with my friends in a hour,"

Is this girl serious we are getting married soon and she is thinking about going shopping. I really have been rethinking proposing to her.

" please baby you can go shopping tomorrow," she stomped out of the closet whispering under her breath.

" there not even my kids," she whined, " fine tamia i will call katana to just come get them for the day since you wanna be a bitch

" I'm a what," she said walking up to me, " i said your a bi-" she cut me off slapping me across my face.

My immediate reaction was to push her back, she fell back on to the couch, i screamed " GET THE FUCK OUT,"

" wait baby I'm so sorry i didn't mean to," she tried to walk up to me trying to hug me. " i don't care tamia get out," she started to cry getting on the floor begging me to let her stay.

" i will call my security right now please just leave in peace," she still just sat there crying. i grabbed my phone and called my security to come get her.

I watched as they escorted her out of my house, she screamed and kicked hitting them in the face multiple times.

I heard the doorbell ringing, it must be katana coming to get the kids. I opened the door revealing katana in a pair of gray sweatpants and a white tee shirt.

" hey are they ready?"

" yeah eden is sitting on the couch and the girl are upstairs playing together," she walked in making her way to the living room.

When i told the girls that there mom was here they were happy, i can tell that they missed her a lot. They ran down the stairs running towards her almost knocking her over. " hi my babies," i love the way that she interacts with the kids.

" mommy, mama and tamia was arguing and i heard someone get hit," ayla explained, damn it.

" ok girls go get your things while i talk to mama," that all said ok and ran upstairs.

" did this bitch hit you megan?" i can tell that she was very upset." katana its ok i got her escorted of the property,"

" I'm bout to beat this bitch ass,"

" wait katana i litterly have a show in 20 minutes and i do not need you getting arrested I'm gonna have her handled i promise," i said with my hands on her arms trying hold her still.