Dinah's P.O.V

"Where the actual fuck is this girl?" I asked openly into the room. Everyone gave me a shrug, except for Lauren.

"She ran out a few minutes ago. I don't know why though." She replied, sitting still for Carlene as she did her makeup.

I sighed and texted Camila again as I went to go look for her. I hadn't looked up from my phone until I heard a soft moan. Having lived with Camren for years, I knew that moan belonged to Camila. My eyes widened since her girlfriend was thousands of miles away and Lauren was still in glam.

I saw her hand gripping the wall and the mesh half skirt of her outfit poking out from the corner as well. I could only see part of her, but enough to know what was happening. Deciding to be a nice friend and let her finish with whoever she was with, I leaned against the wall and scrolled through Instagram.

While I knew she was getting frustrated being away from Y/N, I didn't expect her to be this desperate. But, she definitely needed this. That girl has been on edge for weeks and she needs a good orgasm. Between that and Lucy joining us on tour, she's been going through it.

Her moans rose in pitch and became more frequent as she got closer. Mentally counting down from five, I smirked as she came undone as I got to zero. Giving them a few seconds, I heard soft muttering.

"God, I needed that." Camila said.

"Oh, me too. I missed the way you taste." Oh shit, I thought. Y/N's here. That honestly makes a lot more sense. Mila isn't capable of cheating.

I heard them exchanging soft kisses and decided they had long enough. "Alright, you two. You've had long enough, let's go." They both jumped and came around the corner.

"Dinah?!" Camila exclaimed. "How long have you..."

"Eh, five minutes? I don't know. I figured I'd let you finish though." I shrugged.

"Hey, Dinah." Y/N greeted, wrapping her arm around Mila as she buried her head into her neck.

"Hi." I greeted lamely. "Mila, let's go." She regained her composure and took Y/N's hand, starting to walk towards me. As we walked together, her blush stayed present on her face. "Relax. It's not the first time I've heard that shit. I've lived with you and Lauren for years."

"Dinah!" She slapped my arm.

"What? It's not like she doesn't know." I said referring to Y/N.

"It's chill. She's not the one making you sound like that anymore." She smirked, kissing Camila on the forehead. I internally gagged, but pushed it away.

————

Camila's P.O.V.

We had just finished the show and were changing out of our tour outfits in the dressing room. Y/N had gone to the bathroom and my mother went on a drink run for us all, so it was just the girls and I...and Lucy.

She had begun to tag along to all of our shows. It bothered me because Y/N had to sneak in and out and that's only if she wasn't told to physically leave the venue. They weren't even actually dating and got more perks than me and my actual girlfriend.

I was facing away from the girls as I peeled off the one-piece outfit and quickly pulled my underwear on before too long. The girls had seen me naked but not Lucy and I was not about to change that. Thankfully, she was sitting on her phone, only occasionally glancing up at Lauren.

I groaned when I realized my shirt was still in my bag across the room. Covering my chest, I quickly walked over to grab it. As I stood up with my shirt, I heard Normani ask, "Is that a tattoo?" For a second, I forgot I even had one and I looked around to see who she was talking to. That was when I saw everyone, including Lucy, looking at me. Or rather, looking at my chest.