19

Not being able to control herself, Yerin starts crying silently in a public place much to her dislike and she turns around, running to the car.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she still hoped that Jeno would come running to stop her and tell that it was all a prank and that he loved her, not Yeji. But alas, that was not the reality, even though Yerin hoped for it with her all.

Getting inside the car she crouches for no one having to see her devastated state. Yerin starts sobbing into her hands after a few seconds even though her eyes and ears were alert for the new couple.

Yeji who was sniffing the flowers didn't remember about her sister but suddenly Jeno did, turning his neck quickly to look for Yerin.

"Yeji! Yerin isn't here!" Jeno exclaims, panting after running around to find her.

"She is so irresponsible. Let's go back now I guess." Yeji had an irritated look plastered on her face and Jeno pacifies her saying that they will have plenty chances to go to places together.

They reach at their car and decide to look around while driving. 

"Can you sit at the front beside me?" Yeji requests and Jeno complies, his mind still unsure.

While they were looking around for Yerin, she felt drowsy because of her lack of sleep and excessive crying. She gets up and sits on the car seat and as if when someone sees a ghost, Jeno turns his neck frantically to look at the girl sprawled on the backseat, her eyes having no more tears to spare.

"Yerin!" 

Yeji stops the car nearby as soon as possible and they both come out, opening the door to the backseat and bending down to have a look at the younger.

"Rin, are you fine?" Yeji pats her head and goes to brush Yerin's hair aside from her face when Yerin holds her sister's wrist, not wanting to be questioned any further.

"Yeji, I think we should take her home quickly, go sit. I'll sit beside Yerin. Yerin is that okay with you?" Jeno asks in a softer tone and sits beside her when he gets a nod from Yerin, closing the door.

The car sets off at a comfortable speed and Jeno looks at the younger who was still looking quite burnt out. Jeno offers her some water and she slowly drinks it, returning it back to him.

Jeno quietly suggests her to remove her hair which was covering her face to make her feel better and Yeji offers some wet wipes with which Yerin wipes her face, looking away from him.

"You can lean on me to rest if you want." Jeno whispers and Yerin can't help but become greedy to use this last opportunity.

She silently leans on him and he scoots close enough to her so that it's comfortable for her.

"Where did you go without telling us?" He asks softly.

"I was inside the car. I felt sick. Sorry to make you both worried." Yerin hated that she had to apologise for something which she didn't have a control upon.