10

Jeno has been consistent with Yerin, trying to go to her house and tutor her almost everyday.

Of course, there were times when he would get angry with her silly mistakes or she wouldn't be able to understand a topic. He would have her take a break for a day or two when it'd get that exhausting.

It had been almost a month since he came to tutor her. Yerin had become more relaxed than before, so was Jeno. He would sometimes make puns, give her an occasional smile when she'd be able to do the sums perfectly, the now orphan boy was considered like a family member in their house, Mr Lee would talk to him about his future and help him out at times, and Mrs Lee would make him eat well when while tutoring Yerin it'd become dinner time or breakfast time in the morning during weekends.

Yerin had been improving noticeably in her most feared subject. The significant improve in the marks of the mock tests in her school would make herself and her subject teacher surprised.

She was extremely thankful to Jeno, who had told her to address him like how he did to her sister Yeji, which was calling him by his name. Even though the now healthier and much more radiant, smiling boy was like a family member to her parents and elder sister, it wasn't the same for her.

At first it was just her admiring her tutor everyday that how he was perfectly managing his household chores, college assignments, exams and tutoring her patiently and persistently. She would admire Jeno while he would read his textbooks sitting beside her, the said girl solving workbook sums.

She couldn't help but respect and thank him everytime when her subject teacher would ask her to stay behind after classes to appreciate her, encourage her saying that she might even be within the top three students scoring the best in their finals.

The teacher would ask Yerin about who made her drastically improve. She would smile and tell that one of her elder sister's friend was tutoring her for her to become this good. The girl who would hide herself when the teacher picked out students to solve the sums which the teacher wrote on the board now raised her hand and solved almost half the sums which the teacher would tell them to come out and solve on the board, in front of all the other students.

When her parents would be proud of her and smiling with joy when she told them the fantastic marks of her mock tests, she could not help but thank Jeno, who helped her to get that wonderful smile on the Lee parents' face.

She could not help but fall in love with him.