18

While on the way to the amusement park, Jeno sees the florist's that he had planned to go to and smiles, thinking of an excuse to leave the car and secretly get some flowers. That is why he had chosen this amusement park when Yeji had asked for a suggestion.

That day was Yeji's birthday as well.

"I need to get some fresh air after that heavy lunch, can we take a break here for a minute or two?" He acts like he was feeling suffocated.

"Yes of course, you should have told me before." Yeji parks the car and Jeno gets out, spotting a public washroom nearby and he pretends to go there.

"Yerin you too can have some fresh air, I will be in the car anyways." She looks back at Yerin and the latter thanks Yeji, leaving the car.

The florist's come to her view and she just thinks to look around from outside.

Walking lazily towards the shop, she sees Jeno entering the shop quite discreetly, his eyes checking for if someone saw him.

Yerin hides from his sight and peeks at him. Jeno makes a small purchase yet seems really happy then he proceeds to pay for it.

She runs to the car, smiling and sits on her seat, trying to not make anything obvious. Yeji was busy on her phone, not even looking at Yerin.

Is it for me? 

"Sorry for the delay, I'm back." Jeno enters the car, sitting beside Yerin.

"All settled? Then I'm starting the car." 

The harsh sunlight was starting to be a little softer as the time approached to be early evening, the sky giving hints of red. Yerin was yet again mesmerised by the beautiful hue, her mind telling her that this might be the sign.

After enjoying a few rides, they became tired and Jeno went to get some refreshing drinks for them, asking Yeji to accompany him. 

Yerin takes deep breaths and tries to think of words suited for the confession. Sure, it is going to be embarrassing and awkward because she had never done anything like that before but if it really works out well then it'll be worth it.

Jeno and Yeji comes back with the drinks and gave her the one that she chose from the menu. They decide to just walk around and talk as they were drained of energy. 

The sky became a beautiful hue as if it was a painting on a canvas. Yerin excused herself saying that she forgot her phone in her backpack and that she wanted to click photos of the sunset with her phone.

Yerin was practically shaking in excitement and nervousness when she was going back to her sister and Jeno, her backpack carefully held in her arms.

She did not expect to see what she saw in front of her eyes.

Jeno was confessing to her sister Yeji, saying that he liked her since the day she consoled him in their college cafeteria. Yeji, with a huge smile and overflowing happiness says 'yes' to Jeno and he instantly stands up, hugging her.

Yerin's mind goes blank when she sees all of that and her attention is brought back by the people in the amusement park cheering and clapping for the new couple.

This is the best birthday in her life.