5

"How was she, Jeno?" Mrs Lee stands with both of her children at the doorstep while Jeno was wearing his shoes.

"I need a bit more time to observe her and give you a feedback. Not offending anyone here but by telling someone like me to tutor, how exactly do you want this tutoring to work?" Jeno asks their mother, cleaning his dirty hands with some sanitizer.

"Pardon me?" Mrs Lee looks at him, flustered. Yeji looks at her college mate with a weird look, wondering what Jeno exactly meant.

"What I mean is that, do you want this to be professional? Or do you want me to improve her and get fairly better grades?" Jeno quickly looks at Yerin to notice her reaction and she tried her best to keep a poker face.

Does it mean that he'll legit teach me everyday?

Yerin just looks at the floor and thinks about all sorts of outcomes in her mind.

"Of course I want her to improve. That's why I asked you to tutor her and did not go for a professional tutor. Whatever you do however you do I want you to clear the concepts and make her improve." Mrs Lee clarifies her needs.

"Okay, to improve her well, only teaching once a week won't suffice. If you don't mind may I get Yerin's contact number? Then we'll talk it out about the schedule." He raises his eyebrows slightly, as in a manner that he was highly suggesting for that.

"Yes, yes! That's no big deal. Yerin, give him your number." Her mother pokes her and she looks up from the floor, looking at her new tutor.

Yerin asks for his phone and types the number, handing it back to him. Jeno adds his number to her phone, returning it back to her.

What to even save it as?

She sighs and saves his number as 'Maths Tutor', putting her phone back inside her pocket, wiping her hands on her pants.

"But I forgot to ask, Yerin, are you comfortable with us having a flexible schedule?" Jeno asks her and Yeji turns her gaze to her sister.

"Of course, I want to improve."