13

Yeji excuses herself to go and bring blankets to make a fort for them three and asks Yerin to help her with it. Yerin glances up at her tutor who was much taller than her and looks at him texting his friends, probably telling them about his new plans for the night.

Jeno offers to help as well and they build the fort quickly, bringing a lot of pillows to make it more comfortable.

Yeji orders delivery food for themselves and much to her advantage Yerin sits in the middle of the fort to be able to sit beside her tutor while Jeno was busy with her phone.

Both the friends adjust the lighting and come to see Yerin sitting in the middle and Yeji laughs, figuring that her little sister did that because she was scared of horror movies.

"Such a little baby. You need to annoy two of us when there are jumpscares?"

Thank God Yeji didn't get the reason why I'm sitting in the middle.

"Don't expose me like that in front of Jeno! Just come and sit." She acts embarassed.

Jeno doesn't say anything much in particular and just sits to Yerin's left, Yeji sitting to her right.

"Guys, before the delivery food comes, let's do something interesting." Yerin suggests.

"Like what, exactly?" Yeji says and Jeno looks at his student curiously as well.

"A round of Halli Galli." She challenges.

Yeji got up once in the middle to receive their delivered food otherwise the trio were too immersed in the game, screams and laughs filling their empty house.

Yerin ignores her burning eyes which were truly in need of rest and keeps on playing, using up all her energy.

After two hours and probably ten rounds of Halli Galli, she finally wins against Jeno and Yeji and springs up from her seat, squealing and doing a little victory dance.

"You are behaving as if you won all nine rounds?" He laughs seeing her being so happy. Unable to resist the urge to ruffle her hair, he gets up from his seat without much thought and ruffles her hair, muttering a 'cute'.

It makes Yerin stop instantly and she looks up at the taller man with sparkling eyes before stomping her feet on the ground to act as if she was offended.

Did he know what that simple action did to her?

She was blushing profusely and tried to hide it with her messy hair, which seemed to work.

"Now don't be upset, or I'll pinch your cheeks."