14

The trio clean up the Halli Galli and keep it safely as before, laughing randomly when a funny scene of them during them playing flash in their mind.

They sit in their fort and Yeji opens Netflix to play a horror movie. Yerin had her eyes fixed on her tutor whereas the said boy was just drinking some water.

The movie plays and the food was laid in front of them on a small table and three of them start eating, muttering 'delicious' here and there.

Yerin feels her head feeling light and she shakes it off, chewing on her food. The warmth coming from Jeno made her feel comfortable and she wishes to always be able to enjoy it.

"Are you eating well?" Jeno asks Yerin and she gets taken aback and fails to face him, just nodding her head.

She blushes profusely, biting her lip yet her head feels light as if it can't stay up on its own without a support. Her head automatically leans on Jeno's arm and he looks at her, smiling because he was sure that she fell asleep.

On the other hand Yerin's burning eyes give up and she falls unconscious, her body leaving the weight and her body almost falls forward on the floor and Jeno catches her on time, shooting an urgent look to Yeji and looks down at Yerin, shaking her.

"Yerin? Wake up!" Jeno continues shaking her in hopes that she would wake up but nothing happens.

Yeji pauses the movie and switches the lights on, "Take her to her room Jeno." She suggests. 

Jeno picks up the younger carefully bridal style and dashes into her room where Yeji had cleaned up her bed and he laid her down, her head rolling to the right.

Yeji sprinkles some water on her face and Jeno rubs her palms, mentally blaming himself, looking down at the floor.

"It is not your fault, Jeno. Don't blame yourself for this." Yeji quietly speaks, as if she could read his mind.

Yerin slowly opens her eyes and whines in discomfort and pain, shaking her head a few times.

Yeji slowly makes her drink some water and Yerin mutters that she wants to sleep, not even opening her eyes properly.

Both of the elders look at each other and they nod their head, slowly leaving the room and closing the door just a little.

"To my room." Yeji whispers and he follows her, taking in the simple decor of the room and the walls painted with soothing pastel colours.

"You like pastel?" He asks.

"Oh, not that in particular, I just like soothing colours." 

"I see."

Yeji tells him to get comfortable and they sit facing each other, slowly talking about random things when they get into a quite interesting conversation getting to know about each other.