17

Jeno would still sometimes drop by their house, talking to them and asking Yerin about her career thoughts.

Yerin definitely observed how him and Yeji were getting along. The long calls and even going to their college together everyday.

Jeno was invited by them to come to Yerin's graduation ceremony. And much to Yerin's wishes, he gladly agreed to join them.

After much inner conflicts and contemplations, Yerin finally decided to confess about her feelings to him. She thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Either they would get together or...

Maybe never see each other's face ever again.

On the day before the ceremony, Yerin went out saying that she needed some fresh air. Walking to a florist's which she once saw, she brought a small box of assorted flowers and a bottle of perfume which resembled her favourite scent of him, trying to keep it within her budget which was her saved money kept to .

Keeping it carefully in a gift bag, she entered her home when her family were all busy and kept it inside her backpack.

With a nervous as well as excited feeling she had dinner with her mother asking countless times why she was in deep thought yet having a bright smile.

That hug from him made her feel brave to take this step.

With great difficulty she managed to get some sleep and woke up early the next morning, putting extra effort to make her hair and makeup to look prettier.

Handling her backpack carefully she sat inside their car with her family and picked up Jeno as well who sat between both the sisters.

Yeji with the help of Jeno made an impromptu plan to go to amusement park as they had their car to themselves today. It made Yerin happier because then it'd be easier for her to execute her plan.

Yerin's parents decided to skip and said they would just go home by public transport so it'd be just the three of them in the park.

After entering Yerin's school they saw so many students making memories in their own way and Yeji brings her camera, fixing the lens.

Yerin clicks photos with different poses and many more with her family. She takes five pictures of her with Jeno, making him laugh when she would be posing cutely.

They leave soon and go to a restaurant for Korean barbeque, laughing and talking naturally while eating. Yerin felt how well Jeno had blended in with her family.

After the hearty lunch the parents depart to go to their home and the three of them set off for the amusement park with Yeji driving the car and Jeno sitting in the backseat with Yerin to not make her feel lonely.