"This feels like some spy type shit" Kia said excitedly as we plugged in our ear buds so we could hear Sky. Grace agreed to come for backup.

"So tonight Chase will be at the club, we will lead him out of the club, get information out of him. He'll pass out then we just leave him there."

"Why didn't you tell the guys what we are doing?" I almost slipped up and told them.

"Because, they have a basketball career that they could lose with a snap of the finger. Kia your job is pretty stable"

She nodded in agreement.

When we got to the club we went over the plan and it was in action. I walked in the main entrance and instantly regretted it. The smell of alcohol was intoxicating, the blurring light and the loud music. Ah the good days.This brought back nostalgia from my party days.

Scanning the crowd I found chase at the bar, I walked over there swaying my hips a bit. I kept my eyes on Chase as he soon turned around. He knew me so there was a chance he would snap into his right mind but I made sure my outfit did otherwise.

"Can I get a Tequila sunrise?" I asked leaning over so the bartender could hear me. She nodded and got straight on it.

I purposely dropped my wallet and watched as Chase practically ran to pick it up for me. "I'm Chase" He handed me the wallet so far he can't tell it's me. Chase saw me once, when I was way younger and way skinnier, baby weight ain't no joke.

"And I'm a klutz" I fake laughed and watched as Chase got comfortable beside me.

"No. Your beautiful" I almost wanted to die laughing what the fuck. I swallowed down my laughter and got my drink that was in front of me. I took a short sip.

"Thank you." I cut it short to see if he would still make an attempt. And of course he did.

"You know, you look really familiar, do I know you?"

I took another gulp "No. I don't think so. Just moved down here" I shook my head purposely leaning down to show cleavage. The whole time he was talking about himself I made little slick moves like looking at his lips or biting mine it was weird believe me but it sure as hell didn't take a lot of him to get the hint.

After two drinks I pretended to be drunk. "You have beautiful eyes" I slurred, falling into him, he took the bait like It was a piece of candy. He held me by my waist before looking around, I spotted Kia in the corner. She gave me a signal that was ready.

I cupped Chase's face with my hands making him look at me. Oh Jesus, this is for rosen. I took a deep breath and kissed him. He kissed exactly how Matt did which is why I held my breath and counted to ten. Occasionally opening my eyes to see if Kia slipped the dose in his drink.

I pulled back gasping for air, "You're amazing" He stared at me and I tried to hold in my gag, his face turned into a frown "Are you okay?" I nodded, swallowing down my not so nice choice of words.

"What do you say to another round of drinks then we can get outta here?" I saw his face light up like a child on Christmas and I watched as he chugged the drink down without a doubt.

I'm almost there. At least I thought I was until I heard Sky on the earpiece.

"Kia, Jules, y'all boyfriends are heading towards you. They look mad" I looked up to see Jovian and Ansel power walking towards me.

Think
Fast.

I need a self cleanse after this. I grabbed Chase's face and put his lips on mine again, he tasted like blue cheese which made me gag. I purposely turned us around so he was blocking me.

He pulled back his hand settling on my ass, I quickly moved his hand. Boundaries. "We can leave '' I pulled his arm towards the back exit. I caught Kia talking to some random guy. Good we got rid of the guys.

When we opened the door he automatically pinned me against the wall. Oh hell no.

I kicked him and he stumbled back and fell to the floor, it wasn't that serious.

"You're j-Jules" I smiled crouching down to his level "the one and only."

I waited until I heard Grace and Kia come outside. Chase was already dizzy from Kia spiking his drink, now we can get answers out of him.

"Who has legal rights over Rosen?" I know their whole family has her but who do I need to pinpoint to get her.

"My-" he groaned, backing up towards the wall feeling weak "My mother" great all I gotta do is take out her kneecaps.

I knelt down to his level "You know what I said if your family got her?" I whispered, I took my pocket knife out of my bag. "I said I'll kill them. I usually keep my promises. But instead of dying instantly and getting the easy way out. I want you to suffer behind bars. Now with that being said" I traced his jaw with the knife. "You're going to give me your house key right now" I held out my hand. I waited. Has he just stared at me, does he think I'm playing?

I took out his right hand and flipped it over and stepped on it hard with my heel while Kia winced at the crack sound. He screamed in agony.

"Give it to me. I don't like repeating myself" I raised an eyebrow. I read up on chase a little, he played baseball and I just dislocated his pitching hand.

The keys were dropped into my hand and I dusted off my skirt. "Grace. Try and get more answers, me and Kia gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow" I waved at Grace as me and Kia walked towards the car Sky was driving. The drugs we drugged him with were going to have him not remember this.

Our main goal was getting the house key, so when we did do something it would look less suspicious if we didn't break in or anything. Plus I kinda felt better doing this.

When we got in the car I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in. "Since when did you get all badass give me all your money?" Kia joked.

"I was willing to do anything for Rosen. How'd you get the guys away?" They went away pretty fast.

Kia clicked her teeth "You mean before or after Jovian stormed out because he saw you tongue tying with Chase. He looked as if someone ran over his puppy." I ran my hand down my face. "I really need to talk to him." I feel bad knowing he's hurt because of this.

"You two act like y'all are in a relationship. You don't have to explain shit to him" Kia was right in some manner, I didn't have to explain. He was the one who invaded my privacy by following me.

My feet hurt so bad, I unstrapped my heels feeling instant relief.

"So what are we going to do?"

I looked Kia in the eyes and said, "Burn down their house

A/n
Y'all gon see this is where Valeria gets it from.

Oh yeah Valeria gon get her own book!

Idk when ima start writing. I'm just planning it right now.

Which golden girl are you?

I love key feel like I'm a mix of them all.