forty two.

"i–" shiho did not know what she was supposed to do. with all eyes on her, she found it hard to make a decision. her mind was filled with questions – if she say yes, will she be a bad person? to file a lawsuit, it seems too extreme, is it not?

"just file the lawsuit, shiho!" a voice loudly interrupted her train of thought. shiho recognised that voice. it's kim sunwoo. "if that person dares to write that post, he/she must be daring enough to bear the consequences. hah, does he/she thinks he/she can get away after writing all those shits? don't even consider. you are doing the right thing!"

"kim sunwoo, shut up!" teacher han reprimanded him. how can he add fuel into fire??

"sunwoo is right, shiho!" sanha chimed in, "do not even consider. he/she deserved it!"

teacher han's eyes bulged out. even you, class president??

shiho thought for a while and realised the truth in their words. why should she consider about that person? that person had done something evil and it was only right for her to take action and stand up for herself.

she did nothing wrong.

shiho stood up and nodded at the lawyer, "i'll file a lawsuit towards that person."

the lawyer smiled at her, "great. now should we go somewhere else where we can discuss further into details about this lawsuit?"

shiho nodded and followed the lawyer out of the class. however, she stopped at the doorstep and turned to look at her classmates. her eyes stayed at one person in particular for a second longer.

"i'll give another chance to that person. if she comes to see me personally, i will reconsider my decision." after saying this, she left the room without a second glance.

the classroom was quiet after shiho left. the principle gave a pointed look at teacher han before leaving too. teacher han, who was initially not aware of the issue, felt as if his lifespan shortened by ten years.

kids these days, how scary 😭

"a-anyway..." teacher han cleared his throat, visibly looking so out of it because of the unexpected incident. "what is this issue all about? why–"

someone abruptly stood up, interrupting the class once again. teacher han looked at her with a confused gaze, "s-soojung, why are you–"

soojung rushed out the class, ignoring the looks she received. her face was painted with fear as she ran to find shiho. it wasn't supposed to be like this! she had thought inwardly.

inside the classroom, the truth dawned on the students. it turns out soojung was the one who posted that! it came off as a shock, because no one expected soojung – the lone, timid girl – to be the one to post such vicious thing. the fact that she even seemed close with shiho from the school festival event..

sunwoo was also taken aback. he was guessing someone else – a girl from that rich clique or something. hah, seems like shiho was not the only one who hid her true self behind a facade.