thirty two.

after seeing jungkook off, shiho walked back home. she kept thinking of jungkook's words in her mind. starting over. it's not too late to stop. she should stand up to herself.

do you want to start over, im shiho?

her steps suddenly halted. for a second, shiho doubted her eyes. kim sunwoo was standing a few meters away from her. he had his hands in his pockets and he seems to be waiting for someone.

"sunwoo?" she called out to him and he turned his head to her direction. "what are you doing here?"

"where did you go?" sunwoo had been waiting for almost an hour and she had just returned. at one point, he was almost tempted to go to her house directly.

"i went to eat... with my friend." she watched as sunwoo approached her and asked confusedly, "you are waiting for me?"

"what else?" sunwoo was annoyed. "where is your friend?" he looked around for the sight of that guy from earlier but saw nothing. she was all alone.

"he left. he is moving to daegu to start over his new life there." shiho did not even know why she was explaining this to sunwoo.

oh? that's good to hear. sunwoo was pleased to hear that. he wanted to ask more but shiho had cut him first. "do you want to go to my house? my dad is on a business trip, so he will not be at home."

sunwoo was slightly taken aback. "i-if you don't mind." his legs were tired anyway. maybe he could rest for a while before going home.

"let's go."

"you sit down first." shiho said to sunwoo before running upstairs, leaving the poor guy alone at the living room with a glass of orange juice.

while waiting for shiho to come back, sunwoo took it upon himself to look around. her house was impressive, filled with expensive furniture. he found a picture album under the coffee table, so he opened it to see.

sunwoo smiled to himself, looking at the pictures of young shiho with her family. she would be either running, laughing and even crying. young shiho was really cute. he could even see the younger version of shiho's parents. the man in the picture did not look as scary as the man he had seen before and shiho's mother was really pretty.

"what are you looking at?" shiho came back and sat next to sunwoo. her smile bloomed when she saw the pictures.

"is this your mom? she is beautiful." sunwoo pointed at the woman wearing ballerina suit who was hugging baby shiho.

shiho nodded and told him her story, "my mom was a great ballerina. she looks so pretty when she is dancing, so i always wanted to be her."

"you want to be a ballerina?"

shiho nods again excitedly, her smile slowly fading away as she spoke, "although my father do not agree with it."

sunwoo, noticing how gloomy she suddenly look, quickly closed the album and put it back under the coffee table. "anyway, that is your friend earlier?"

"jungkook?" so his name was jungkook. sunwoo nodded.

"do you remember about the guy who saved me from my suicide attempt few years ago? jungkook is that guy."

sunwoo was not expecting that. so, he is the one who introduced her to those shitty pills? hah, he knew that guy is a bad news.

"just now, he told me he is moving, and that he wants to start anew. he doesn't want to be involved in anything illegal anymore. and he asked me to do the same."

sunwoo listened quietly, "then what do you say?"

shiho bit her lips before saying, "i.. promised him. he regrets that he ruined me with that pills. so he made me promise that i would not take that pills anymore."

"that's good. i agree with him on that one." maybe that guy was not as bad as he thought.

"that's why... i want to go to the consultation tomorrow. the one dr. jung suggest. can you accompany me?"

sunwoo's lips curved upwards. "sure, i'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

shiho smiled too. "thank you, kim sunwoo."